*Chapter 9*

After just laying there balling my eyes out. I think getting some fresh air will do me good, so I get up and go out into the back yard to walk around the pond. I have kept my phone with me every where I went hoping that maybe he will text me. I have no clue why I want him to. He pretty much cheated. He is such a jerk. I just want an explanation to what happened. One minute we were the happy couple and then the next he isn't talking to me and is with some whore in town.

I have been fighting the urge to send him a text message asking him what in the world is going on. So far I haven't gave in and sent him one, but I am giving in. I grab my phone,

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but I need to know what's going on!"

I quickly send the message before I change my mind and delete the message. I hear Jill holler for me I put my phone in my pocket and go to the house.

"Foods ready"

I'm so messed up from what happened today that the last thing I need to do is eat.

"Okay I'll eat in a minute, I'm not hungry."

I haven't told Jill or anyone at that mater about what happened today. I'm pretty good with hiding my emotions. I go to walk up stairs and hear a buzzing. Kyler must have texted back!! I grab my phone out of my pocket but nothings on there. I hear Jill say hello, so it was her phone. I return my phone to the place its been for 2 days now and go to my room and close the door. I throw my phone on my bed and decide to take a bubble bath to see if that will relax me.

While I'm relaxing in my bubble bath I hear my phone go off. I know for sure its my phone cause no one else in the house has the ringtone I do. I jump up out of the bath tub and grab my Victoria's Secret bath robe and run into my room and grab my phone.

"Macie, I cant believe you would lie about things like that. I helped you and you made me look like a fool." " I think it would be better if we were just friends, plus me and Jessica have been hanging out and things have been going pretty good. Sorry"

I have no clue what to think. I'm so pissed. That little bitch she has told him lies to get me and him apart.

"Kyler! I have no clue what your talking about!!!! I haven't lied about anything to you! I have been completely honest!!!! Why would you even believe her??????"