*Chapter 12*

I decide that I should read the messages to see what he has to say now.

"Macie, I'm so sorry. I had a talk with Jessica last night and she told me everything. By everything I mean about her making up lies. I guess she thought it was okay, she said she just wanted to keep me. I told her that, that doesn't make her lying acceptable. I hope you can forgive me, in the time ive had ive done nothing but think about you. Your all I want. Please forgive me."

I swear I have the biggest smile on my face. I cant control it. I just cant believe any of it. I want to, but I cant. I don't know if I should even reply.

"Kyler, do you understand how hard I want to believe that? But I cant. I trusted you. I never thought you would be the one to lose my trust, but you did. Its takes a lot for me to trust someone and you had it and lost it."

I didn't want to cry but I cant hold it back.

"Then believe it. Its true. I will do everything in my power to show you its true and to gain your trust back. Please macie.

"I need time"

"Take as much as you need. Please don't leave me. I have gave you every reason to but everyone deserves a second chance, that's all I'm asking for."

What if he really does mean what he says? No macie stop you know he doesn't. Don't fall for his words. Hes playing you and you know it. There's so many things running through my mind its ridiculous. If he really cares he'll still be there and give me the time I need. If not and he leaves like everyone else then I'll know he was lying. Please God don't let him leave and give up on me, don't let him be lying.