*Chapter 7*

A few weeks have past and Kyler and I have been so happy. 

I hear a faint yell. I look out the guest house window and see Kyler and Jessica standing by her car.

"I just can't do this Jessica, I don't feel the same as I did about you"

. "Its because that crazed beat up whore isn't it!"

I swear I could have knocked her into next week.

"God Kyler I cant believe you!"

" Jessica I just need a brake!"

She gets in her car and flys out of the drive way. The next thing I know I'm waking up to birds chirping. I have to go home today. I get up and pack all my stuff and set it by the door. *knock-knock*

"come on in"

 Its Kyler.  "Here I'll take these on down."

Jills down here waiting. Before I get in the car he gives me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Its almost summer and schools about out. Jessica has been trying everything to get back with Kyler but so far he's told her no. She gives me the dirtiest looks when we pass in the hallways. Kyler and I have hung out about everyday. I love it. I love him! Jessica has been coming around and texting him a lot lately. She has actually been all over Kyler. Something about her erks my insides.

Kyler and I are supposed to have dinner tonight. I've been waiting outside for his parents to drop him off for about an hour. *beep beep* I hear my phone go off in my back pocket. Its from Kyler.

"Sorry Macie something came up and it looks like I can't make it. Maybe some other time?"

As much as I'm disappointed. "Its cool & of course"

I hold back the tears, put a smile on my face and walk in and go to dinner. Even though Kyler and I aren't dating it still hurts. I guess I shouldn't make a big deal about it, but whatever.

After dinner I go up to my room. "Hey,what happened tonight?"

I send to Kyler. While I wait for a reply I grab some pajamas and take a shower.