**Chapter 15**

Right as Brad falls to the floor after me punching him I hear the door open.

"oh lord who could this be"

I think to myself.

"Macie, Oh Macie"

The voice sounds familiar but I cant make out who it is.

I hear the footsteps getting closer and sure enough. Its Jessica. What in the world is she doing here?

"Why are you here?"

"You think I'm going to let you get away with taking whats mine away from me?"

She keeps getting closer and closer and eventually she has me up against the wall.

"In your little foster homes you might have got away with a lot because of people feeling sorry for your stupid ass, but around here no ones cares about your 'hard life' and what poor Macie went through. I'm sure as hell not going to feel sorry for you when you come here and think you can take whatever you want. I'm going to tell you right now, you can either listen to what I'm saying or ill make your life hell. Get your things and leave this town and don't look back. Don't contact Kyler anymore because hes happy with me. You never meant anything to him you were just a little charity case."

Even though I don't want to believe anything she says, i know its probably true. I just need to listen to what she said. 

She leaves from the house and Brad isn't in the floor he must have got up and left while Jessica had me against the wall.

I run up stairs and grab all of my bags out of my closet and pull all my clothes out of my closet and dresser and throw them into my bag. I go in my bathroom and grab a couple things. I know i have to be gone before Jill gets back. I run in Jill's room and go to where they put extra cash, I grab the whole envelope and stick it in my bag. I remember that i need my phone charger so i run back into my room and unplug it from the wall.

There's a truck stop about 2 miles from the house, I go around on back roads so there's not a chance Jill will pass me. When i arrive at the truck stop i find a trucker that looks at least half way descent and ask if i could catch a ride. 

Its been hours and he finally pulls off at a hotel.

"Little lady this is the end of your ride"

I hop out and give him a 20 bill and thank him. I go into the office of the hotel and rent a room. I'm about 9 hours away from back home so i figure I'm far enough away, which no ones even looking for me anyways. I slide the card through the door and turn on the lights and lock the door behind me and pull the curtains closed. I lay my bags down on the bed and plug my phone up. I feel really dirty so i decide to go and take a shower. When i get out i turn all the lights and go to sleep.