Ch 2

( justin's outfit above )

Justin's POV

When we FINALLY arrive we walk into this huge studio and straight into an office at least scooter did but they made me wait a little than let me come in and when i did my eyes landed straight on a beautiful angel.

"Justin this is Selena your new partner" scooter says making me smirk as I check her out seeing her roll her eyes playfully as she giggles.

"Wassup beautiful" i said shaking her hand seeing her smile as she bites her lips. Damn shes fucking hot actually more hot than i expected.

"Hey" she says brushing her fingers through her dark brown thick hair making me smile as i lick my lips.

"What about you two go and get to know each other somewere private and well think about this?" The other guy said making me smirk once again.

"Yeah sure if Selena is fine with it" i said seeing her smile as she nods.

"Yeah im in" she says giggling not noticing im staring at her boobs thanks to my sun glasses if i didnt have em she would slap me.

"How about we just go to my hotel room since its not that far away from here" she says making me smirk.

"Yeah ight leggo" i said seeing her smile as we walk out than run into her car as she drives us go her hotel room.

"Can we turn on the radio?" I asked hearing her giggle as she turned it on for me making me smile..... On came neon lights by Demi lovato.

"Damn that girl can sing i like her voice" i said hearing her giggle which btw was fucking adorable. I looked at her confused.

"What cant a guy be into Demi Lovato?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"No no its not that its just shes my best friend we have been since i started my career in Barney and friends when i was what about 8 years old" she said making me smirk.

"Ow well dayum you started acting with Barney" i said hearing her giggle once again.

"Now now dont be jealous Justin" she said making me chuckle as she stopped the car and im guessing we were at the spot.

"Let me guess this is it?" I asked seeing her nod as we got out of the car and ran straight into the hotel hoping no paparazzi saw us so they wont spin a bullshit story about us being a couple.... I wouldnt mind tho ..... Specially having this hot girlfriend.

"Hurry Justin" she said giggling making me chuckle as we ran up the stairs than stopped infront of room 342 which was probably her room since she got the key and opened up reaviling a luxus kinda little apartment.

"Damn" is all i could say seeing her lock the doors as she lead me to the couch where we both sat down and started talking... To get to know each other like our managers wanted.....

Selena's POV

"Oh come on thats impossible" i said laughing hard at what Justin had told me he and his friends had did....

"Wait whats the clock?" He asked making me finally stop laughing as i took out my phone opening it seeing its 5 pm alredy.

"Wow its 5 pm" i said looking up seeing him smirk as he licks his lips... I have noticed he does that alot when he likes something or something idk.

"So we have been talking for what about 3 hours" he said making me giggle as i nod.

"And laugh not only talking but laugh too" i said seeing him chuckle as he smiles at me making me smile.

"Since we are having such a wonderful time how about grabbing a pizza and watch a movie ?" He asked making me smile as i unlocked my phone dialing my favourite pizza place.

Performenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें