Ch 16

Justin's POV

I leaned in and than slowly pressed my lips against her sweet soft lips that i missed oh so much. I could feel her kiss back as she puts her hand on my cheek making me smile through the kiss than i pull back smiling seeing her smiling and blushing.

"You look adorable when you blush you know that?" I said seeing her blush harder as she giggles.

"Stop it" she says making me chuckle as she bites her lips.

"Dont do that" i say seeing her look up at me confused oh yeah she doesnt remember that when she does that it turns me on..

"Why not?" She asked smiling as i groan.

"Nevermind" i said seeing her giggle as she keeps biting her lip sexually making me gulp as she winks at me.

"Oh my gosh Justin you have a boner" she said as she bursted out in laughter making me roll my eyes as i stuck my tongue out at her.

"Yeah yeah yeah sush its your fault so suck it" i said seeing her stop laughing looking at me .

"Nooo im not gonna suck your dick for crying out loud we're in the hospital anyone could walk in" she said making me smirk

"So you confess you wanna suck my dick" i say with a grin on my face as she rolls her eyes ignoring the quiestion which in my mind means yes.

"Take that as an yes" i say smirking as she giggles blushing once again.

"I do not you wish" she said making me chuckle as i kiss her forhead seeing her blush AGAIN.

"Well maybe but the way you did before you lost your menories oh god Selena that was fucking heaven" i said seeing her giggle.

"Your such a weirdo Justin" she said making me smile as she bites her lip.

"What did i tell you about biting your lip" i said seeing her giggle.

"Sowwy" she said making me smirk.

Selena's POV

I just wish i could remember him ..... Us ..........
He looks so amazing and i can tell he really loves me and i can feel it in my stomach that I love him too.

"Justin?" I asked seeing him look at me smiling as i grap his hands holding it tight.

"Yeah?" He asked tightening the grip as he smiles kissing my hand making me blush a little.

"I im sorry that i lost my memories and i wanted to say thanks for sticking by my side even tho i lost my memories and it must be hard for you but yeah i hope we can make new memories" i said smiling seeing him smile as he slowly presses his lips against mine and as he did i could feel fireworks explode in my stomach.