Ch 5

Selena's POV

"Psst Selena ?" Justin says making me groan as i open my eyes seeing Justin right infront of me making me jump as i sit up covering my naked body under the blanket.

"For fuck sakes Justin" i said hearing him chuckle as he wiggles his eyebrows making me giggle.

"Do you mind if i sleep with you like in the same bed" he asked making me giggle as he gets a little nervous. Kinda cute when he is nervous.

"Not at all but no touching cuz like im kinda naked" i said seeing him smirk as he wiggles his eyebrows making me giggle .

"Yeah yeah no promises" he says making me giggle as he gets next to me and turns to the other side making me smile as i fall back a sleep.

Justin's POV

As i open my eyes the bright light shines at me making me groan about to stand up when i feel something hold me down thats when i notice Selena's naked body on my chest making me smile as i feel her boobs crushed on my chest.

"Morning sunshine" i said chuckling seeing her jump up covering up her boobs making me smirk.

"I told you no touhy" she said making me chuckle once again.

"I wasnt the one laying on you" i said seeing her roll her eyes playfully making me smirk as she stands up wearing her thong making my eyes widen.

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STUDIO TODAY JUST SAYING" i yelled after her making her giggle as she closed the bathroom door making me smile as i stood up getting dressed in my clothes that had been delivered here by scooter thank god.

"Sel you almost done in there i need to pee" i said knocking on the door.

"Oh oooh ooooh i really dont care hey demi you picked the wrong lover should have picked that one hes cuter than the other" she sung making me chuckle as i opened the door reaviling her shadow in the shower curtain as i started peeing.

"justin?" She asked making me chuckle as i continue doing my buisness kinda time to time staring at her shadow.

"Yeah sorry i had to pee" i said hearing her giggle

"Well get out and dont stare im fucking naked here" she said making me chuckle.

"wait wait wait hand me a towel" she said making me smile as i ziped up the zipper and flushed than grabbed a towel and handed her and walked out of the room.