Ch 18

Selena's POV

"JUSTIN" i giggle seeing him smirk as he pulls me closer to him.

"What?" He asked smirking as he winks at me making me smile as i playfully roll my eyes laying on Justin's bare chest.

"You know what" i said seeing him chuckle as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"Yeah well you loved it" he teased as i glare at him playfully.

"I did not" i said seeing him chuckle as he wiggles his eyebrows again. I could just tell he was gonna tease me.

"Ohh really? So what about the 'aahhhh Justin faster' 'ahh yeah' 'mmmmmm' 'aaaaaaaaaaah' " he says trying to repeat how i moaned.

"Alright alright alright i get it i loved it yeah yeah" i said hitting his chest seeing him chuckle.

"Yup you just looovee my dick inside of you" he said winking making me giggle.

"Yeah yeah dont flatter yourself to much i might just stop having sex with you and take care of my hornyness by myself" i whispered in his ear.

"Oooh" is all he could say as he chuckles looking at me as i wink at him smiling.

Justin's POV

Its finally the time to ask her.... We already have been dating for almost a year now .......

"Selena?" I asked as she looks up from her lyric book.

"What?" She asked smiling as i chuckle kinda nervous as i start to sweat a little as i scratch behind my neck.

"What is it Justin you look a little nervous" she said a little worried as she stands up getting closer as she sits on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck making me smile a little.

"Its just..... I kinda wanna ask you something" i said seeing her look at me curious.

"Well than ask me Justin you know you can ask me anything" she said smiling as she pecks my lips making me calm down a little as i stand up sitting her on my chair as i get on one knee pulling out a little black box as i open it seeing Selenas eyes widen as her mouth falls down.

"Selena marie gomez i love you so much and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you your my princess you are the love of my life so Selena will you marry me?" I asked seeing a tear fall down from her eye as she bites her lip

"YES JUSTIN YES YES YES YES" she said as i quickly stand up hugging her tight as i lift her up in the air than press my lips against hers.

"I love you so fucking much" i said seeing her smile as she pecks my lips.

"I love you to Justin and thats never gonna change" she said making me smile.