Ch 7

Justin's POV

Its been a month already and it has been awesome working with Selena and i mean it me and her have became the best of friends and im fucking greatful for that.

"Sel can you hurry the fuck up im waiting" i groaned hearing her giggle as she comes out of the kitchen with a bowl of pop corn making me smile as she sits next to me.

"Ready?" She askes making me smirk as i grab a hand full of  pop corn putting it in my mouth hearing Selena giggle.

"I was born ready" i said seeing her smile as she presses plays and the movie begins. As i reach for pop corn i notice a pop corn stuck between Selena's boobs making me smirk as i reach my hand down there making her gasp.

"JUSTIN" she whined making me chuckle as i pull out pop corn seeing her giggle as she shook her hand than got back to watching the movie making me smirk.

Selena's POV

When the movie finally finishes i grab my phone seeing a call from my manager making me sight as i answer.

"Hello?" I said seeing Justin smirks as he licks his lips making me smile.

"Sel we need you and Justin to practice a new dance move for your concert with the song "hands to myself" he said making me groan as i roll my eyes.

"Fine where and when and who is teaching us?" I asked seeing Justin chuckle.

"Ehm ( some dance studio idk ) be there in 30 minutes and Savannah is teaching you with her parnter James" he said hanging up making me groan once again.

"What is it now?" Justin asked raising an eyebrow making me smile.

"We have to go to some dance studio in 30 minutes to practice dance move for my song" i said seeing him chuckle.

"Aight than go and get ready and hurry the fuck up" he said making me giggle as i stood up only to feel someone slap it making me gasp as i turn around seeing Justin smirking.

"Did you just slap my butt?" I asked giggling seeing him chuckle.

"Pssh whaaaat meeeee ? Never" he said making me laugh as i playfully roll my eyes seeing him chuckle again.

"Yeah yeah lier" i said sticking my tongue out as i walk away getting into my dance outfit than get back out and we leave to the studio.