Ch 9

Warning: this chapter contains sexual situations and sexy stuff so read at your own risk ....... *R*

Justin's POV

I grabbed her waist pulling her closer than she pulled away as we tried catching our breaths both smiling.

"That was kinda unexpected" she said giggling making me chuckle as i hold her tight pressing my lips against her once again making her blush a little which was fucking adorable.

"I think we should go before they charge us extra" i said seeing her giggle as she nods putting back on her shirt than grabs my shirt and throws at me making me chuckle as i put it on while we walk out with our bags and run straight into for once MY car and drove off to the hotel. When we finally arrive to our room she presses me agains the wall as she grabs my neck pulling me closer than presses her lips against mine and immediately I kiss back.

"Whos gonna be the first to shower?" I asked seeing her bite her lip as she giggles making me look at her confused than she got closer and closer.

"How about we both just go" she whispered into my ear making me gulp as she pulled away still biting her lip making me smile as i grab her thight pulling her up as i carry her to the bathroom than close the door let her go down as i take off my shirt and pants making her smile as she slowly took off her top but i got impatient and quickly took it off than her pants making her giggle.

"Calm down Tiger" she said making me chuckle as she turned around turning the water on making me smile as i stare at her perfect butt in that thong making my dick grow than she turned back around making me lick my lips as i see her unhook her bra letting it slowly fall making my eyes widen as i stare at her boobs. Than she slowly got down making me gulp as i feel her slowly take my underwear off than got up and slowly took hers off.

"Fuck this" i said grabbing her roughly pressing my lips against hers in hunger as we walk in the shower letting the hot water fall on our naked bodies.

"Justin i want you" she whispered into my ear making me gulp as i pushed her against the wall slowly kissing down her neck causing her to moan. Than i got down sucking on her perfect boobs as she played with my hair.

"Ahh Justin" she moaned making me get even harder.

Selena's POV

He quickly turned off the shower as he carried me to the bed letting me fall as he gets on top not caring getting the bed wet he instantly started kissing me as i kiss back than i push him down getting on top as i hold myself up by pushing Justin down on his chest than i slowly got on his dick and started riding him causing him to groan as i moan and go faster.

"Ahh yeah baby faster" he moanes as he slaps my butt making me moan louder as I go faster and faster.

"Ahhh yeah" i moaned feeling him start suck my right nipple as he messages the other one while i ride him cause me to almost scream out feeling me near the edge than suddenly i feel him turn us around so he was on top again and he started thrusting into me harder and faster making me scream.

"AHHH JUUUSTIIN" i screamed hearing him groan as he goes faster and faster.

"Ahhh yeah ahhhhh mmmmm" i moaned feeling him thrust harder.

"Im gonna cum baby" he moaned with his sexy husky voice which just sent me to the edge than few secounds later he cums making me moan as i feel our cum mix as it streams down my thigh seeing Justin pull out as he gets down licking every single drop of juice.