Ch 11

Justin's POV

"You guys ready to go?" Scooter asks as we arrive smiling as we get in the big bus while our managers go into their cars driving off as we drive after them.

"You excited?" I asked seeing Selena giggle as she jumped on the bed smiling making me smile seeing how happy she is.

"Of course I am Justin im going on a tour with you" she said making me smile as i sit down next to her pecking her lips

"Aight here we go" the bus driver says making me smile as i grap her hand holding it tight seeing her smile.

"What you so excited about?" I asked seeing her giggle.

"To perform with you of course" she said smiling.

"Oh well im excited to get to have sex with you in different countries" i said seeing her giggle as she bites her lip.

"Well that too" she said making me chuckle as i peck her lips.

---------------------- 2 hours later -----------------

"wake up princess we're here" i whispered into her ear making her groan as she looks up smiling.

"Mmmm but i wanna stay in bed with you" she said making me chuckle as i peck her lips.

"I know you do baby but we should probably get ready" i said seeing her giggle as she pecks my lips than stands up making me chuckle as i slap her butt causing her to gasp and moan a little.

"Justin get your ass up and get ready" she said making me chuckle as i stood up seeing Selena bend down as she takes off her pants making me smirk as i grab her butt.

"Mmmm perfect butt baby" i said hearing her giggle as she stood up making me smirk as i start kissing her neck.

"justin stop we have to get ready" she said making me smirk as i hear her moan a little while i start sucking.

"Justin" she moaned than she turned around getting closer making our lips brush but as she was leaning in she pushed me down on the bed and took off her top making me smirk thinking things were gonna happen when she turned around and got dressed making me groan.

"Oh come on" i whined hearing her giggle as i stand up taking my shirt off reaviling my sexy abs.