[Chapter 5]

"And that was the first time you met him?"

"Yes. I said this already. Twice. My story isn't changing."

"Alright. Why don't you take us through the events of your relationship from the beginning."

"Again?"

"Again, Mr.Styles."

*******
Chapter Five: Day One
3rd POV.
One day after Harry/Louis meeting.

***********

Harry groans softly upon the sound of the annoying alarm clock buzzing on his nightstand. He extends his hand and misses the first few times, slamming a fist onto the wooden cabinet until he finds the snooze button.

"Honey, wake up. Don't want to miss the bus."

"Fivehmunit"

Harry slurs somewhere around those lines after burying his face into the pillows, hearing a soft knock on his bedroom door.

Around seven minutes later, he's downstairs, backpack slung on his right shoulder. He grabs a toast off the breakfast table and walks over to his mother pushing around an egg omelette on the pan. The blonde smiles when the boy presses a kiss to her cheek, Evelyn Styles turning off the stove right on time.

"Mmm, that smells lovely. Is that for me?"

"If I would've known.."

"Yeah, I know mum. Its for Daniel."

"Have a great day at school, sweetheart."

"Sure will."

Harry joins his sister as they walk side by side to the bus stop, Gemma waving a goodbye to their step dad as he pulls into the driveway. He greets the brunette man instead with a nod, never quite comfortable when he began to work night shifts.

*****

Harry climbs onto the white vehicle and feels immediately the intense staring before he has the chance to throw himself onto one of the seats.
'Its too early for this', he mutters in his head when Jacob and Dylan peek a head from the row in front of his. They both open their mouth to speak but no sound comes out of them, a deeper voice interrupting them from the opposite isle.

"Looks like someone had a rough night."

Josh snickers beside him, two rows down and Harry can't help himself, rolling his eyes and staring out the window.

"Not in the mood, Devine."

"Even after you get some, you're still bitter as shit. Would it kill ya to smile a little?"

"What the fuck are you on about now, you wanker."

"Oi, quit it with the saint act. Don't think we don't know what you do on your spare time."

"And what do I do, Devine. Enlighten me."

Harry let's his hand slide down his thigh and his teammate let's his lips twist into a devilish smile. He turns back to stare at the other two in front of him and they look at lost for words, stunned into silence, slowly sliding back into their seats.