[Chapter 7]

Jeremy Irvine as Shane Kennedy.
Dylan O'Brien as Dylan O'Brien.
Dave Franco as Sebastian Grayson.
Evan Peters as Daniel Latimer.
Logan Lerman as Jacob Porter.
Josh Devine as Josh Devine.
*********
Day Six
*********

"So its complete up to you to choose if you want to do this project in groups or individually."

Harry looks over his shoulder to his best friend but he looks as if he's seen a ghost, staring to the two figures beside him.

Zayn and Louis are looking directly at Liam with smirks on their faces, himself turning to his blonde partner, chuckling lowly.

"Absolutely not."

Harry speaks up, breaking the tense silence, Liam's fearful eyes directing themselves to the front.

"Cmon, don't be such a knob." Zayn speaks and the curly haired is having none of it, nodding towards Liam who nods back.

"I've called dibs."

"Groups can mean more than two, you know?" He suggests and Harry shakes his head, ignoring the disappointed sigh from Niall.

"Liam is mine."

"Is he now? Doesn't seem like it much, I thought you were with Emma.", Zayn comments and he finds no correlation in where the conversation seems to be going.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just said Liam is yours. Thought you were Emma's."

"I'm not Emma's and I meant Liam will be my partner for this project."

"Oh." Zayn turns to his friend and Liam flickers his eyes between the two, dark haired boy smiling before turning back to Louis, perched on his lap, silent.

Louis simply scribbles a flower onto his notebook and stays out of the decision making, pencil stopping on the sheet when Harry's stare becomes extremely apparent and uncomfortable.

His eyes slowly raise from the desk and meet Harry's, thin lips pressed together, face, expressionless. In comparison, Zayn is smirking from behind him.

Harry decides, that's his cue to face towards the front again and feels like an idiot since he should have been from the start, no reason to be interested in him.

Not that he was.
******

"So you're not having lunch with me, then? Do I need to call our lawyers to set up some divorce papers."

"I promised a fellow peer I would help with math at the library today, Harry. You can go one day without me."

"Don't think I can, Liam. Our children love you so much, how am I going to tell them their father is leaving?"

"I'll send you all post cards."

Harry wipes away a fake tear and Liam chuckles while they walk down the hallway, different crowds exiting their classrooms at the sound of the bell.

"So how was your weekend?"

"Pretty good. Yours?"

"Fine. What you do? Tried contacting you but you never answered. How's that for not being able to live without me."

Harry rolls his eyes and shoves Liam away, not realizing he had cards to play.

"Went to church. And was at my father's."

"Oooo, sounds exciting."

Harry scoffed and slowed down when they began to approach the lunchroom doors, knowing they had to part their ways.