Introduction

In Year 1, I watched from afar as the boy lend a helping hand to the kid that fell off the stairs, comforting him until the teacher came and he helped him walk back to the nurse's office.

In Year 2, I watched from afar as the boy gave a girl crying on the playground his cookies so she would turn that frown upside, down, and succeeded.

In Year 3, I watched from afar as the boy helped one of our classmates get down from the monkey bars when he was in fear.

In Year 4, I watched from afar as the boy stood up to bullies after a girl was being made fun for playing with unicorns.

In Year 5, I watched from afar as the boy helped our pregnant teacher with picking up the chairs after class was done, and offered a lending hand any time he could.

In Year 6, I watched from afar as the boy helped a old citizen cross the street, without even asked to.

In Year 7, I watched from afar as the boy volunteered to tutor other students on the subject of English, no matter how many times his glasses got shattered every time he ran towards the study hall when he was late and they fell.

In Year 8, I watched from afar as the boy gladly took his sisters to school and so often, give them tours around the park.

In Year 9, I watched from afar as the boy enamoured every one he came across and was nominated the most loved and funny student of our whole grade level.

In Year 10, I watched from afar as the boy won Dutch and got thrown roses more than the king and queen did, and had a crowd full of fans that always supported Louis, even after he came out.

In Year 11, I watched from afar as the boy became more focus on his studies, and repeatedly got awards for scholarships although we had one more year left of high school. How the biggest party of the year, his 18th birthday, I was not invited to.

In Year 12, I watched from afar as the cute social boy since year 1, suddenly became an outcast, his friends now minimized to two, rather scary looking guys. How his life suddenly turned upside down, and no one bothered to look in his way, and actually, make room for him as he walked down the halls. He walked unharmed, hoodie on, with that same plastered smirk on his face everyday, after every period of the day when he actually attended school.

My name is Harry, and I've always wondered, why after that dagger tattoo he had inked into his arm,

has the cute social boy since year 1, never been the same.

**************

Will Start off in 1st POV for 5 chapters and then switch to 3rd for the remainder of the story!