7 minutes in heaven

"I really don't want to go, Danielle." I said to my best friend as I looked into the mirror. We were dressed up in some pretty sexy outfits and nice pairs of heels, but I wasn't up for the party scene.
"Niall's gonna be there!" She poked my sides and said it in a sing-song voice.
I laughed and pushed her hands away. "So what? He never notices me. Ever."
"Never say never, dollface. You're coming and we're leaving right this second." Danielle's face grew into a huge smile.
I sighed as she drove us to this hell hole. This house was going to be filled with the most popular kids in the whole school and the cutest guys.

Butterflies filled my stomach as we arrived and heard the banging music fill our ears.
"Stay chill, Y/N." Danielle whispered to me.

I grabbed her arm so we wouldn't lose each other as we made our way through the crowd of people. She found her boyfriend, Liam, and a group of his friends. Niall was included. I tried to just keep looking down and not make too much eye contact.
"Hey, you guys all want to go upstairs and play a game?" Niall said to us all. I had to admit, I felt kinda special since he was including me in his group.
At least he knows I exist.

"Sure!" Danielle yelled and Liam smirked.
"I'm in." He said.
"Me too." Harry added and a few other people followed us all up.

The music wasn't as loud up here and we could actually use normal talking voices. "Okay. So we're going to play 7 Minutes In Heaven. Everybody in?" Niall asked.
My heart started pounding as he took a Coke bottle out from the mini fridge. My eyes flew to Danielle and she mouthed "Just play the game and STAY CHILL."
I gulped as Niall asked who wanted to go first. "Nialler, you go." Harry nodded towards him.
Niall shrugged. "Why the hell not?" And he spun the bottle.

My eyes clenched shut until everybody started cheering. "Y/N and Niall!" I changed my gaze to Danielle and she had her mouth covered from smiling so big. Oh my God.
"Go Y/N!" Liam chanted. I blushed as Niall took my hand and pulled me into the nearby closet. My heart pace quickened. Holy shit.
He looked so cute right now and he had me locked in a closet for seven minutes. Seven whole fucking minutes.

As soon as the door was closed by someone and they locked us in, Niall's hands flew to my waist and he slowly walked me back against the wall.
"So Y/N, you nervous?" Niall smirked. The lights were dimmed very low, but it wasn't pitch black so I could still see him. And damn was I glad I could.

I nodded slowly and gulped a bit.
Niall slowly brought his lips to my ear and kissed my lobe softly. "Don't be." He whispered.
He began kissing up and down my neck and I began thinking of time in my head. We still had at least 6 minutes left and I knew he'd make them count.
I wasn't this type of girl. I wasn't a huge party girl or a huge badass. I was quiet and to myself. People mostly knew me because of Danielle whose super outgoing.

He licked his lips and kissed my neck more, making a small wet spot that the air hit and caused me to get chills. He chuckled lightly as he kissed all the way up to my cheek. He looked at me for a second and just smirked.

"How come we don't talk again?" Niall asked.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered, obviously still nervous.

"You're so innocent. It's cute." Niall nodded smiling and walked closer to me, pinning me up against the wall more and walking in so that our stomachs touched. "You're cute." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

He finally leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips, after licking them again. I felt like melting. He made it just a soft 5 second peck and then slowly pulled away by a centimeter, giving another one. And then another one.
I smiled against his lips as our pecks became faster and eventually he just let his crash on mine and begin moving. His tongue grazed my lip for a second before I opened my mouth to allow entrance.
He was an amazing kisser, not that I'd know much about it, I haven't kissed that many people in my lifetime as a Junior but he certainly has been the best so far.

He pulled away, allowing me to breathe, and began kissing my neck again. I had to admit, this was turning me on. Here's the guy I liked since Freshman year all over me. Even if it's because of some game, I don't honestly give a fuck.
He brought his lips back up to mine and slowed it down this time, our lips slowly moving in sync and our tongues slowly colliding. The sensation was amazing.
I felt him put his hands on my butt, and then he lowered them to my thighs where he pulled up. He pulled away from the kiss long enough to mutter, "Jump." I did as told and my legs hugged his waist as he cradled my butt in his hands.

My back never left that wall even as Niall deepened the kiss. His hat was put on backwards and just briefly looking at that was a turn on. He pulled away so we both could breathe. He smirked. "You're so fucking cute." He whispered to me and pecked my lips before letting my legs fall back to the ground.
I didn't want it to be over, but I knew we only had about a minute left. He backed up for a second, making me not have to be pinned up on the wall. He bit his lip as he checked me out and lifted his hat to put it back on, the same way, just fixing it.
He pushed me up against the wall one more time, groping my ass and pushing his lips to mine. We made out until we heard a small click and saw a bright light out of the corner of our eyes. Everyone was cheering and "ooooh"-ing and Niall finally pulled away, licking his lips and grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the closet.

I was blushing like crazy and ran my free hand through my hair. Niall sat back down on the floor and pulled me down onto his lap. Danielle raised her eyebrows and I just smiled big and bit my lip then mouthed, "I'll tell you later."

Harry spun the bottle next as Niall whispered in my ear, "I think I'm going to have to start talking to you more."
He wrapped his arms around my waist as I continued sitting on his lap on the floor. Harry walked into the closet with this Lacey chick and Niall kept kissing my neck. When he stopped, he took my phone out of my pocket and put his number in, then gave me his to do the same.

I earned huge smiles from Danielle and people nudging Niall about trying to hook up with me. His phone vibrated and he glanced at it, and then leaned forward a bit so he could see my face.
"Someone's liked me for a while now, I hear." He smirked.
My heart beat sped up like it first had in the closet. "Maybe."
"Well guess what? I sorta like you too." He whispered causing goose bumps again.
Even Danielle heard that and she squealed. Liam high fived Niall.

Tell me again why I didn't want to come?