You fight and make up

I waited outside his bedroom doorway scared to speak to him. The argument we had today was bad. Horrible. He had locked himself into the bedroom. Flashbacks of the previous fight running wild in my head. “Why do you never say it!” Harry screamed at me his hands raising up in the air. “I-” I stuttered for an excuse. “Two years! Does that mean anything to you! (Y/N) you’re breaking my heart!” His face was red. I stared at him like a deer in headlights. He shook his head at me going up to the room. Swallow your pride dumb ass. “Harry.” My voice was small. He was lying on his back scrolling on through his phone. He didn’t look at me. I took deep breathe stepping a little bit more in the room. “I don’t know how I’ll start this but I won’t say I’m sorry.” This time he looked at me. “I’m scared. I’m scared because if I say it then you’ll know how I feel about you and then you’ll leave. I’ve been through that. I told someone I loved them and told exactly how I felt. So when he left me alone and heartbroken I swore that I would never leave my heart out like that. Then I met you. You made me want to scream at the top of my lungs of how much you made me happy. I thought that I was content on being lonely but when you came into that record store following me around with those fucking boots I was afraid I would get too close.” The tears started to fall. Harry was looking at me his heavy with tears but not one fell. “I didn’t want this. I didn’t want to fall for you this hard because I’ve seen love die right in front of me. But you’re different. I care about you, Harry. If you want me to leave I will. I’ll leave you alone if you want me.” My voice cracked. His lips were trembling as he kept crying. My harry crying. Because I’m heartless. “Go.” He muttered. I closed my eyes. My heart shattered. My limbs were weak an I felt as if I would fall to the floor. “Just go.” He whispered. All the blood rushed to my ears this time not hiding my emotion. I grabbed my bag and looked at for the last time. “I love you Harry.”