Tattooed in my heart

You've been friends with Louis for two years. You actually considered him as your first guy best friend since he's the first guy you got closed with.

You're on his flat playing FIFA 2013 with him. You're taking the game seriously when he said, " Y/N hey hey i need to show you something. "

" Lou stop bugging me. I'm already winning! " you snapped at him.

" Is that game more important than me? " he asked.

" YES! " you said not even bothering to look at him.

He walks away.

Then you felt guilty. The reason you're shitty because he was acting weird for the past week. You felt something was wrong. He didn't text or call.

And you were hurt.

You were used to received this morning greetings, asking you if you already ate, calling if you said you're not feeling well then make hilarious jokes. Then poof! Gone.

Hurt not as a friend but more than that. You think that maybe he found a girl to date and that torn you.

So you followed him into his room, the door was locked.

" Louis i'm sorry ok? Maybe my period is coming. You know i'm a bitch when i'm raising my red flag. " you told him. Hiding the truth because you don't wanna jeopardize your friendship.

No response.

" Louis' c'mon! Open the door. I'll make you your favorite tea. " you begged.

Still nothing.

"What the hell? " You thought, so you went downstairs and took the keys to every room.

You went back and open the room.

" HOLY CRAP! " you blurted.

His room was covered with pictures. Yours and his pictures.

You scan the room and study the pictures. There was the first date ( friendly ) you guys had. The pic of you sleeping on his couch. The pic of you on a piggy ride with him. Those memories that flash before your eyes and you thought, why?

Then you see Louis standing on the corner holding a picture. You approached him and your heart's racing so fast it felt like it was about to burst. You look him in the eye, your eyes already teary, then took the pic.

The pic is a wrist with a tattoo that says i love you.

You gasped and look at him.

He showed you his left wrist.

" Oh my god. " you shockingly said.

" I know you're really pissed at me for not talking to you this past few weeks. I've been busy giving myself a heart to heart talk whether I wanted our relationship to take a whole new level. I just don't want to risk it you know? I mean, I don't wanna lose you. But every time I'm with you it's like I'm gonna have a heart attack. I wanna hold you, I wanna tell you these things, I wanna kiss you. Fuck. It's hard Y/N. It's hard to hide this feeling. " he said nervously.

You just look at him taking all the things he said, feeling like a time bomb ready to explode in a minute.

" I love you." he said.

" I've always loved you. " he said again.

" And I want to know if you feel the sam- " he said then was cut off.

You just grab his face and kiss him. You kiss him like in those dreams that you imagine. You kiss him like you're life defends on it.

Then you both gasped for air. You're hands still on his neck and whispers, " That sums up my answers. " you told him.