First Day Bully

Riley's POV

First day of school and I already have a bully. I am just bully bait. But Maya was there for me. She has such a kind heart. She told me I was beautiful, I have never been called that beside anyone from my family. Something about Maya, makes me feel safe, and loved. My mom came in with groceries.

"Hi sweety how was your first day of school. Any new friends?" She questioned.

"School was fine, and I did make a new friend. Maya."

"That's good."

"What are we having for dinner?"

"How about pizza, we haven't had pizza in forever." Mom said

"Pizza. What are we going to get on it, I'll order it in."

"Get peppers, sausage, pepperoni, with extra cheese." Mom chose.

"Alright." I went in my room and ordered our pizza. The delivery guy would be hear in 20 minutes. Dad soon was home.

"What's for dinna? I'ma starved." Dad asked.

"Pizza."

"That sounds delish."

"Honey, stop talking like that, before I have to knock your teeth in." My mom joked. The pizza was delivered and we ate the whole pie.

"Oh my god, I think my insides are going to explode."

"Mine too." My dad stated

"You two are unbelievable." Mom laughed. I stayed up awhile and then it was time for me to go to bed.

"Night mom and dad, love you see you in the morning."

"Love you too, night." They said in usion. I tucked myself into bed. My mind started to wonder. Why is Missy being a jerk to me, when I have done nothing wrong? I hope she doesn't mess with me tomorrow. I can't deal with another bully.

1 of 3