Life

*Have you checked out the teaser for my new story! Should I put up some chapters for it!*

Five votes and five comments and I will!

Riley's POV

Life. It is crazy. Maya and I told our parents. It feels like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders. I don't have to hide. I'm going to my locker than lunch. I opened my locker and a note fell out.

Dear Riley,

Hear me out, go to the Fall Ball with me?

Charlie Gardner.

Not again. I went to the lunch room.

"What took you so long?" Maya asked.

"Nothing." She nodded. Lunch was over and Maya and I went to class.

"Hey my first basketball game is tomorrow. You and your family gonna come?"

"Yeah, I'm sure my dad will love to see you play."

"Yeah the basketball games are always fun anyways. Plus the game is against our rivals. Which that always pumps up our school." Maya smiled. The day was over and Maya drove me back to my house.

"Mr. Matthews, my first basketball game is tomorrow. Do you think you can make it?" Maya asked.

"Yes. Can't wait to see you play." He replied. Maya and dad sat on the couch talking about basketball, while I helped mom.

"So how is everything going? At school and such?" Mom questioned.

"It's going great. I couldn't be more happier."

"I'm happy to hear that." I smiled at my mom. We fixed the table and dinner was ready. We all sat at the table and had a joyful dinner. We talked about anything and everything. Soon it was late and Maya was getting ready to go.

"Alright, I'm counting on seeing you guys at my basketball game." Maya said.

"Don't worry! We'll be the loudest ones there." My mom replied. Maya and I chuckled. We were outside the door.

"I had fun. Your family is wonderful." Maya commented.

"Thanks, I had fun too. You know, they really like you." Maya looked up and smiled.

"I was hoping." I pulled Maya into a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

"You know it." She answered. I pecked her lips.

"Night Maya."

"Night Riles." She left down the hall. I went back inside, and got ready for bed.

Double update for today! It will be up in a bit! Don't forget to comment and vote please!

Should I update 'I'm Here Love' ? Who else didn't have school today?

~Jarzarmax~