Today Is The Day Pt. 1

*Hey you, if you didn't know already I have a Rilaya one shot book. Go check it out!* 

Riley's POV

Fall Ball is today. I started jumping on the bed.

"It's Fall Ball Maya, it's Fall Ball!" She pulled me into her arms.

"Careful, I don't want you to hurt yourself." She chuckled. I kissed her cheek.

"Let's go, we are going to get breakfast with mom, dad, and Auggie. Oh and call Farkle and Lucas. It's going to be the best day ever!" I got up and went to take a shower. I can't grasp the thought of going to the Fall Ball. It is also my first dance, but how all the other girls were talking about it made me really want to go. I just can't contain myself. I am beaming with happiness.

"Baby you need to hurry, everyone is ready, just waiting on you, Farkle and Lucas." Maya said. I finished my shower and did my little routine. I was dressed and ready to leave. I walked in the living room and seen Farkle and Lucas.

"Farkle! Lucas!" I hugged them both.

"Alright, we're going to the waffle house for breakfast!" Dad stated. We all walked to the waffle house. We all were seated.

"Who's excited for tonight?" Mom asked.

"I know I definitely am."

"Me too, Fall Ball is always the one to go to." Farkle mentioned.

"It is going to be fun, now that we finally got Maya to come to one with us." Lucas chuckled.

"Maya?"

"Yeah, I really never went to these things, but with you Riles, I know it's going to be an unforgettable night."

"Aww peaches." We ordered our food and we all caught up with each other. We stayed for a good hour. Then we went for a walk in the park. It was such a nice day for October. Lucas and Farkle left, and the rest of us went back to my apartment.

"Maya, you should go get ready. I want you here an hour before you have to leave. I want some pictures." Mom said.

"I will Topanga, I'll be back in a bit." Maya announced. She left, and my mom and I started to get me ready. I straighten my hair, and put on a light amount of makeup. I slipped into my dress and double checked myself that everything was perfect. Tonight is going to be astonishing.

Hey guys, got a lot of updates fro you today, two for this, then two for I'm Here Love, then two for my one shot, that's a lot. But don't forget to vote and comment. LOVE YA!

~Jarzarmax~