Surprise

*Panthers or Broncos?*

Topanga's POV
Riley is usually up by now, she always sets her alarm. I turned the stove off and went to Riley's room. I flipped the light on.

"Honey, time to-" Riley sat up with Maya.

"Good morning mom." Riley said. The room grew an awkward silence.

"I let you guys get ready." I left her room and went back to the kitchen. Cory came and kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning love." He greeted while fixing his tie.

"Morning." His eyebrows knitted together.

"Where's Riley, she usually is up by now?" Cory asked.

"She's up." He nodded his head. Riley and Maya came out from the door frame that leads to the bedrooms.

"When did Maya get here?" Cory questioned.

"She stayed the night dad." Riley replied. I set everything on the table.
"I'm going to get Auggie up." I left and went to his room.

Riley's POV
I'm so embarrassed. Now she is gonna know that something is happening between us. I wanted to tell my parents when I was ready. Not for them to find out.

"Ready for school?" Maya asked. I nodded my head. We went to her car.

"Now what are we going to do?"

"What are you talking about? Your mom didn't seem mad. I think it just caught her by surprise." Maya stated.

"This is not how I wanted them to know that we are dating."

"Riles it is what it is. How about we talk to them after school?" I nodded my head. She kissed my cheek. We got to school and went our separate ways to class. I had my father for my history teacher.

"Riley, are you paying attention?"

"Yeah." He then went back to his lecture. The bell rang and I went to my next class. As I was walking I was pushed and my papers went flying. I could hear people laughing.

"I think you fell." Really, I thought I got rid of you.

"It's fine." I started to pick up my papers. She grunted and walked off. I finished getting my stuff and ran to class before I was late. Just this hour and the next you get to be with Maya for the rest of the school day. The two classes went by and it was lunch. I went to my locker and went to look for Maya. I seen Maya walking, I was about to call for her when a boy stepped in front of me.

"Your Riley Matthews, correct?" the boy asked. He had brown hair that was combed neatly to the side.

"Who's asking?"

"Me, I'm Charlie Gardner."

"Yes, I'm Riley." He smiled at me. He started to fidget.

"So I've seen you around. Soon the Fall Fling is coming, and I would like to get to know you, and we could go to the dance together." He forced out.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, it's ok. It was nice talking to you." He walked passed me. Then I remember I get to see Maya. I went to our regular lunch table.

"Hi." Maya turned a smiled at me.

"How has your day been?" She asked.

"Fine, how about yours?"

"It's better now that you're here." I blushed at her statement.

"Stop." I playfully pushed her. Lunch went by and we had to go to Math. Math was over then chemistry.The day was over. Maya and I went to her car.

"Riles, we can tell them. I'm sure that they won't mind." Maya stated.

"You really think so?" She nodded her head.

"Riley I can see how much they love you. Plus I want to tell my mom. We should have dinner somewhere, and tell them together."

"As long as you're by my side, I know I can get through anything."

Guys tomorrow is the Super Bowl! Who are you going for? I'll probably update the second part to this later today. This is on my phone so I hope it looks ok. Dont forget to comment and vote.

~Jarzarmax~