UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya's POV

My alarm clock went off, I didn't get a blink of sleep. Riley was on my mind. I jumped out of bed, I can't wait to see her. I drove to her apartment building. I went up to the door. I knocked and was greeted by Riley's ten year old brother Auggie.

"Hello Auggie."

"Hi Maya, Riley is in the bathroom." I chuckled. I picked him up and swung him around.

"Maya, st-op, I'm gonna puke!" Auggie laughed. I put him back on the ground. I turned around and seen Riley.

"Morning."

"Morning." She smiled.

"Girls, and Auggie breakfast." We sat at the table.

"Thanks Mrs. Matthews, you didn't have to make me breakfast."

"It's not a problem hun." We finished and got into my car. I put the key in the ignition, I was about to start driving, but Riley turned my head.

"I don't get a good morning kiss." She pouted. I leaned in a gave her a peck on the lips. She beamed in happiness. I started the short drive to school. We sat in the parking lot. We still had twenty minutes, which could be used for studying or teacher tutoring.

"Riley, are we going to keep this down low?" She turned and looked at me confused.

"We're not going to tell anyone? It's up to you." She looked ahead of herself, deep in thought. Riley turned to me and had tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, there is nothing to cry about." I cupped her cheek in my hand.

"I-I don't want anyone to know. I'm sorry Maya. Plus people would probably start making fun of you because of me." Her words shocked me.

"You think that I am ashamed to call you mine? Well I'm not, I don't let things people say get to me. Nothing they say can ever stop me from calling you my girlfriend." Tear slowly slipped down her cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumbs. I poke her nose with my finger and she giggled. I pecked her lips.

"Come on lets go in." We walked in and went to her locker first. I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Hi baby." She whispered. Great, are we gonna start with this again.

"Missy get off of me." She only held onto me tighter.

"But I miss you. I know that you miss me." Missy pouted. I pried her arms off of me.

"Oh please, you think I miss you. You're a sorry excuse for a person. You never loved me, and you never will. Plus I'm dating someone." Her lips curved into a smile.

"Oh, that's right, you're with her. Boo hoo, no one is going to love me. I cry in the bathroom stall. Maya, better end it now, before you break her heart. How dare you love her out of pity." Missy said. Ok, I am seriously going to punch her right in the face.

"Just leave Missy, and never talk to me again." I turned back to Riley. She had tears running down her face. I was gonna cup her face in my hands, but she pushed me.

"You- u're doing all of this out of pity!" She yelled. Everyone's attention was on us.

"No. I wouldn't do anything like that ever." I reached her and pulled her into me. She was crying into my shoulder. I could feel people's eyes stabbing me.

"Please, carry on." I rocked Riley in my arms.

"Riles, don't listen to a word she says." She wiped her eyes.

"I got to get to class." She said. She shut her locker and sped off to class. I watched till she was out of my sight. Can I not get a break! I walked to the locker room and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I went into the main gym and started to shoot baskets. Only way to contain myself at school. Coach Johnson came into the gym. He sat on the bleachers.

"Hart you know you can't be skipping class."

"I know, I just needed to shoot some baskets."

"Go get changed and get to class." I nodded my head. I went and changed and went to class.

Another chapter, I hope ya'll had a great weekend. It's Monday AGAIN! Please vote  and comment. 

~Jarzarmax~