Don't Avoid Me

*Should I put up the teaser for my new story? Yes, no, maybe so?* I'm also updating tomorrow!

Riley's POV

I can't believe I was stupid. Of course it was out of pity. She is the cool, popular girl. Why would she want to love me? It was stupid of me, I have not even known her for a week. The lunch bell went off. I don't want to see her. I went to the library instead. I picked out a book and sat at a table. My phone vibrated.

From Maya

Riles where are u? Plz don't avoid me.

I ignored it. Like she'll come looking for me anyways. Five minutes later she walked up to me.

"Riley, why are you in here?"

"What?! Maybe I want to be in here." She took a seat.

"Listen, I dated her. And people are always telling me that she wants to get back together with me. But I know who she is now, and sometimes I wonder what I saw in her. You though, you came along. I couldn't get you out of my head." Maya smiled.

"Maya, just save me from a heart break. I know that there are tons of other people that want to date you."

"No, because I want to be with you. I want to have a future with you." I looked in her eyes. Is she serious? She looked down at her hands.

"I love you." She whispered. She looked up at me. A tear slipped from her eye. She stood up, pushing the chair in.

"Sorry." She walked off. I got up and tried to find her, but I couldn't see her in the swarm of people. I grabbed my stuff and went to Math, which I have with Maya. I sat in my seat, I waited for Maya to come to class, but she never did. The bell rang and the teacher started the lesson. The bell rang for last hour. I couldn't find her in the hallway.

"Riley." I turned to see Lucas.

"Lucas do you know where Maya is?"

"She's in the gym." He replied. I went to the gym, and sure enough there she was shooting baskets. I opened the door walking in slowly.

"Maya." She jumped not knowing I was there.

"Riley you need to get to class." I ran to her throwing my arms around her.

"Maya, forgive me. This is all new to me. I've never felt this way before." I wiped a bead of sweat running down the side of her face.

"Riley, believe what I say. Trust me, I would never hurt you." I wrapped my arms around her neck and smashed our lips together. This kiss was different. It was all of our emotions. We pulled apart, chest heaving.

"I love you Maya."

Well there is that! Should I put the teaser up? I really like to focus on one story at a time, but I just love this new one. I want to share it with you all. I hope nobody thought of it. If they did already, I did not know... That would suck.

~Jarzarmax~