Will You Go?

Maya's POV

So the Fall Ball is coming up. I want to ask Riley. Dances are not really my thing, but she has been talking about it. I'm guessing that's my clue that she wants to go. I have to get the tickets at the office. Fall Ball is on October 22, on a Saturday. It's the first week of October. I want her to at least be able to have time to pick out a dress and that. I paid for the tickets and put them into my locker. I'm gonna give them to her on our date this Friday. We were all sitting at the lunch table.

"Lucas have you asked your girlfriend to the Fall Ball?" Riley asked.

"Indeed I did."

"Farkle what about you?"

"I'm single and ready to mingle." He stated while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. The bell rang.

"Time for class." I know this week is gonna be hard with trying to avoid the whole dance conversation, but it will be worth it.

~Friday~

I was driving to get Riley. I had the tickets in an envelope, and was ready to surprise her. I went to the door and knock.

"Hi peaches."

"Hey honey." We went to my car and we decided to have some Italian food tonight. We were seated and ordered.

"How are you, my love?"

"I'm good, what about you?" Riley replied.

"Good, good, by the way I got you something."

"Maya, you didn't have to. Plus I didn't get you anything."

"I don't need anything in return." I stated as I slid the envelope across the table. Her eyebrows knitted together, very cute I must say.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open it up and see." She slowly ripped open the envelope. A face eating smile spreading across her face.

"Maya, we're going to the dance!"

"Yes honey, I figured you wanted to go with all the talking about it."

"Thank you Maya, I really wanted to go. I just didn't want you to do something you don't like. I know you don't like dresses, and slow dancing-"

"Riles, I'm going because I know you will enjoy it, and it might be fun. I never really went, because everyone sort of just wants to sleep with me."

"Maya, it will be fun. I can promise that."

Hey guys! I will update 'I'm Here Love' tomorrow, I will also update this story tomorrow, if this chapter gets at least 15 votes. DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! It helps a writer when ya do!

~Jarzarmax~