Embarrassment After Embarrassment

I wake in the morning slowly. My body fighting for a few more moments of rest. Prying my eyes open, only to squeeze them shut again. I groan, My head is pounding, tongue sticking to the roof of my dry mouth, which tastes like utter shit. The light coming through my bedroom window isn't helping any. How could I forget to shut my blinds last night. Pulling the covers over my head, willing my self to go back to sleep, so the pounding in my head stops.

A loud knock sounds at my bedroom door, followed by my father's voice "April wake up, you have 20 mins to get down stairs for breakfast. Do you hear me". Some how I manage to croak out a "Yes dad". Slowly getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom joined to my room, I quickly swallow a few tables for my pounding head. "i hate hang overs". I strip and stand under the warm water letting wash over me. My first task, brush my teeth several times to get rid of that taste, "yuk".

I wonder when dad got home. I'm positive he was meant to be away for another few days. Of course he comes home and wants to have a family breakfast with the two of us for the first time in how many years, when I have a raging hang over.

My body feels a little sore, I must have really done some dancing last night. Im pretty sure I had a great night at the beach. I smile, remembering laughing and joking with Jake and Kat. My smile widens when I think about the best part of last night. That dream, Oh what a wonderful dream, a fan-freaken-tastic dream. A dream where I received the most mind numbing release of my life and the very first release of my life. If I had of been awake, I am positive I would have passed out. It was so amazing and so hot. My stomach tightens just thinking about it now.

Getting out of the shower after going through the automatic motions of washing myself, I wrap a towel around me and walk back into my room to throw on something comfortable. At least my head is starting to feel better. I slip on a comfortable pair of cotton panties, dropping the towel and look at my self in the full length mirror in my room. Gasping and take a hesitant step closer to it. My eyes widen as they flicker over the several love bites the cover my  breasts, shoulders and neck. "What the fuck" I whisper reaching up to rub a couple hoping they will come off.

I can't remember hooking up with anyone at the beach. I can remember Ryder chasing everyone off. Realization hits me like a tonne of bricks. The Dream Was Real, Holy Fuck The Dream Was Fucking Real!!

Swallowing hard, trying to fight off the sudden urge to throw up, my eyes prick with tears and a sob escapes my throat. In the light of day, I am embarrassed and ashamed of my actions. In my own eyes I feel like a total slut . Who throws themselves at 2 guys, who rides someones fingers as someone else looks on. Dreams and fantasy are one thing but now that it has happened I feel dirty  in a way.

"April Breakfast! Get down here" Dad shouts from down stairs. Throwing on a denim skirt and a checked collared shirt to cover up the bruise like marks on my body, I slow walk down stairs bare footed wallowing in self pity. At the bottom of the stairs I hear voices coming from the kitchen. Why are Jake's parents here and sitting in my kitchen of all days.  Making my way to the kitchen entrance I stop at the opening because their, in my kitchen, sitting at the dinning table, are The Twins, as beautiful and as glorious as ever.

I hear my heart take off in a sprint, blood rushing to my cheeks. Why have they come here and with their parents. Grace gets up from her chair and rushes towards me and then gives me the biggest hug ever. A hug that a mother gives her daughter. She whispers in my ear "Im so happy sweetie, I'm so happy it's you". When see pulls back happiness fills her face tears in her eyes. But what the bloody hell is she talking about... Oh my.. they did not tell her about last night did they. My eyes dart to them. Ryan has his focus on the plate in front of him. Ryder gives me a smile, his ocean blue eyes hold mine and he pulls out the chair in between him and his brother.

Unsure what to do I pull my eyes away from his and look at my dad standing at the kitchen counter he spokes before I can say anything. " The Taylor's have come to join us for breakfast, then I have to go through some work things with Garret, Graham and Grace. That's why Im home early". Grace is holding one of my hands and pulls me towards the table. To the chair located between the twins. Easing into the seat I try to keep my eyes off them and look at the other people in the room. Garret and Graham are cracking jokes. Grace has taken her seat near them and is still smiling happily at me. My dad looks a little sad which he always has since mums death but the sadness is directed at me, surely he doesn't know about last night. What am I going to do if he does. My eyes land on Jake for the first time sitting at the end of the table. Looking back at me with a cheeky grin he says " "Morning Sis, did you have a good night last night?". We both grimace at the same time. Me from remembering my actions last night and I'm pretty sure Ryan kicked him under the table. Oh dear, they are Embarrassed and regret last night as well. My chest hurts with the thought of that but I feel the same way.

Ryan dumps an over flowing plate of bacon, sausage, hash browns, eggs and pancakes in front of me and grunts out a very demanding "Eat". I stare at the food, my stomach rolls from the left over alcohol on my system and the amount of food on my plate. I glance at him side ways, his forest green eyes are on me and he grunts "Now Kitten". I clench my thighs together, his voice does things to my body, My mind starts to hear his dirty talk in the car from the night before, my  nipples harden. My eyes flicker the his parents who are sitting the closest to us. Grace is still looking lovingly at me, blush rises on my cheeks. A hand, Ryder's hand is on my leg, I reach down to move it off because I'm so uncomfortable and still trying to process everything that's going on. He only entwines our fingers so we are holding hands and leans over to kiss the side of my head and whispers in my ear "You look beautiful baby, Next time we are all waking up in the same bed so we can hear your moans first thing in the morning" A small convulsion goes through me.

A fork is shoved in my face with food piled up on it. Ryan is trying to feed me, trying to take the fork from him he moves it out of reach, I lower my hand and he brings it back to me and I open my mouth to let him feed me like a two year old. Ryder kisses my head again and says "Good Girl" while squeezing my hand. Grace lets out a little squeal and claps her hands, beaming with joy and happiness. Ryan smiles at me a full beautiful smile.

What that fuck is going on. I feel like Im in the twilight zone. I need to get out of here, standing up the twins on either side of me stand as well. Ryder is reluctant to let my hand go when I pull it away. Saying "I need to go to the bathroom" and stepping away from them. Dad excuses himself and takes off towards his office. Is he disgusted in me and the fact that the twins are being very attentive towards me. My head is starting to hurt again, all this thinking isn't doing me any good.

Just before I reach the kitchen door Kate strolls in, smiling happily. She pauses when she sees the whole Taylor clan sitting around. looking at me she raises her eyebrows and asks a silent question "What are they doing here". I shrug back. Smiling again she say's " I'm glad your up and ready to go April. I made us an appointment to get all our bits waxed".

I know my mouth is hanging open at what she just said. From behind me I hear a loud grunt and a glass breaking. Turning around Ryder's OJ glass is broken and still in his hand but he is staring at Ryan's lap. Grace has her mouth hanging open, staring at Ryan, Jake is laughing behind his hand. Garret slaps his brother on the back and says with humor in his voice "He defiantly takes after you their. That was just like when we first met Grace". I hear Ryder say to Ryan "Seriously dude again". I don't understand what I have missed. Ryan is tense and staring at the table in front of him.

Kate steps towards the table, by her face she is trying to figure something out. Her eyes widen and her mouth forms an O. She directs her next question at Ryan "Did you just...... In your pants".

##############################################################################

So what do you think???

This story is Rated R and you have to be a follower of me to read so Im told. It want show up in any lists. Can any one tell me how I get it out their so more people read it??

Vote Comment Fan.