I Love Camping

Dedication to the lovely and talented Bondeanddangerous. A fellow Aussie who is amazingly talented. Please check out her work. "Erotic Island" and 30 Lays in 30 days" Super Hot and Super Funny!!! 

Ryan froze above me. His black Tiger eyes stared at me hard. A deep growl came from Ryder over by the car, where I could still hear the ripping of what was once my underwear. Ryan answered him with a growl of his own. His ears pinned back against his head, his body tense and muscles twitching.

I really couldn’t read his body language, I had no idea what was going through his mind. Adrenaline started to kick through my system. My heart beat and breathing increased. The feel of my nipples tightening and that ache in my lower stomach, had me aware that this unknown was exciting me. That I was excited to find out what was about to happen.

Steeling my spine before I spoke softly “So Ryan, are you going to help me?” He shifted, the tiger changing back in the man, his eyes stayed black and they held mine. Ryan braced his hands on either side of my body, next to my shoulders. His gaze was intense, the predator that he is laying just under the surface ready to strike.

I watched Ryan’s face lowered towards mine, even though his eyes were black they held a fire in them. A heat that felt like it was seeping into me and setting me alight from the inside out. His nose brushed across mine, once, twice, three times. His weight from his lower body held me into place. I became even more aware that my pants were still around my ankles, when I felt us skin to skin.

“April, you can keep your lubricant games, because I have other plans.” Ryan’s voice had that gravely tone to it, so I knew that his tiger was very much still there and close to the surface. His head tilted to the left and he angled his face slightly in that direction but kept his black eyes on me. “I’m going to take you up against that tree over there. You’re going to wrap your legs around my waist and I’m going to drive into you hard and fast that you’re going to wish that the tree trunk will break so you can get away from the intense pleasure that I’m giving you. Then once I have finished wringing every scream from you, I’m going to let you go and finish with my c0ck in your mouth, so you can feel my in your whole body.”

All I could do was swallow, my throat was dry even though I wanted to drool with what Ryan had just said. I’m pretty sure that all the excess fluid in my body was pooling between my thighs. His black eyes hadn’t left mine the whole time he spoke and were still locked on mine now. While my brain kept playing over what he had just said, my body had already processed it and was ready and willing to go.

All I could do was watch as Ryan brought his face closer to mine, he rubbed his cheek on the side of my face. I felt his breath on the side of my mouth before his tongue wet the edge of my lips. His black eyes met mine again and I tried to steady my breathing that was getting embarrassingly loud. Ryan’s nose brushed mine before he lowered his head to the other side of my face and repeated the actions.

When he pulled back the second time I wanted to groan. Every action he did, even as minor as it was only increased my arousal. When Ryan pulled back a second time, I reached to touch his face, only to have him pull back, making me pause.

“Oh No April, I’m in charge. Lay your arms back down beside you and don’t move them. Keep them there until I tell you.” Ryan’s gravelly voice held a warning for me to obey. I lowered my hands again until I felt the grass under my fingers and forced my tongue out to wet my extremely dry lips. He held me captive, I couldn’t take my eyes off him even if I wants to.