Heading Home

Chapter 39

That night I slept between Ryan and Ryder and savoured their comforting body weight and heat. I laid there and thought about different things until sleep decided to claim me. The Twins had been a presence in my life for years when I was growing up and friends with Jake. Never actively involved but always there.

Then that night when they came back from travelling when they were 18 and turned all their attention on me. I was so over whelmed, I struggled to cope even when they tried to cater to what I was asking from them. Society’s expectations weighed down on me back then. Not wanting to stand out, be targeted crushed what my relationship with Ryan and Ryder could have been.

Years apart forced me to grow up and live with my own regrets. Then they were back and everything with them is falling into place. I was the one who wanted to complete the mating now and the twins were trying to respect my dreams. I was going to push the mating when we got home. I wanted it done, I wanted that next step to be taken. I wanted to have their babies. I wanted two little boys running around that were just like them.

“Baby, I almost hear you thinking. What’s that pretty head of yours worrying about?”

Ryder’s sleepy voice came from where he had his face buried in my hair on the back of my head. I was laying on my side with Ryder moulded to the back of my body like a second skin. My head was resting on Ryan’s shoulder, one of my legs thrown over the tops of his thighs. I was right where I wanted to be.

“Everything, Nothing, I don’t know I’m just thinking about our past and our future”

My voice came out a whisper, but it seemed so loud in the quiet Motel Room.

“Hhmm, our past has lots of good and lots of not good. We all did things that we wish we could change but it isn’t possible. All we can do is look to the future.” Ryan’s ever mature sleep filled voice spoke. I could feel the vibrations through his body with each word.

“Tell me about our future Baby, I want to hear what you have in mind” Ryder moved his head and propped himself up on an elbow to look down at me in the dark.

“Mating, Marriage, Babies those are the 3 main things on my mind.” I couldn’t help the little smile on my face as I spoke the words of our future.

“You sure know how to turn a tiger on Baby talking about those things” Ryder lowered his mouth to my ear making an appreciative noise as he spoke, rubbing his erection against my a$$.

“Marriage, University, Mating, Cubs Kitten, that’s the order things are going to go in. School is important to you, we want you to achieve your dreams. Not give them up because Ryder and I came back into the picture” Ryan was still trying to put me first and give me what I had wanted. It was incredibly sweet and as annoying as sh!t. Dreams change.

“Look I know how much I wanted to go to university. Trust me I know. But when I was 12 I saw the movie “Dirty Dancing” for the first time and all I wanted was to be a dancer. I convinced dad to let me do classes, I sucked, my dancing skills aren’t much better than my singing skills. My dream of being a dancer lasted about 10 weeks. What I’m trying to say is that my dreams have changed. Doing university is still important to me but being with the both of you is more important. I’m not going to give up studying, I’m still going to do it but my main dream now is to start our life together, the three of us. The both of you have always tried to cater to my needs and wants. The three of us being mated is a need that your Tigers need also. A need that I can easily provide and want to provide. I don’t see the problem.”