Stunned Mullet

Chapter 31

The man standing in front of me with the exact same eyes as mine staring back at me, the only difference is, his are hostile and express anger towards me. I know my own eyes only hold determination in them. If he thinks he can scare or manipulate me into using my body to save his son with nothing in return but pain, than this Robert Daniels has another thing coming.

The hospital waiting room is dull, flat white paint, fluoro lights overhead, hard cold chairs the only difference between this waiting room and a morgue are the whirl wind of emotions that can felt. Robert isn’t happy to say the least with my demands, which are I meet his son, that’s it. He doesn’t have to know who I am, I just want to meet him, see what he looks like and see if I can feel any connection with him. Unfortunately that is the one thing Robert doesn’t want. Me and his son in the same room together, so here we are having a stare off and it is taking everything in me to not break the connection between our eyes and let him win.

The Twins have giving me the strength I need to do this. Our time together and our connection is getting even stronger that by the time we do complete our mating I know that I will be what their tigers and they need and they are what I need. I have grown and strengthened more in our short time together

Thinking of what Ryder and I had done in the bathroom last night makes me blush and knowing that it will be done again in the mating sends a shiver of excitement running throw me. Would I change it if I could go back in time have it happen some other way…. No I wouldn’t, I know it’s not for some people but I know it’s defiantly for me. After the two of us had regained our senses last night Ryan turned the shower on and the hot water did wonders to my body combined with Ryan’s hands.

It really is amazing how quickly the body can bound back and ready itself for another round. Before I knew it the cool tiles of the shower were against my back and my legs were wrapped around Ryan’s waist. My gaze and hands were fixated on his shoulder muscles watching them flex and bulge as he held my weight, so much power and strength he had.

He took me to heights and followed me there. Who am I kidding just looking at them took me to heights and the mating heat was getting stronger the urge to keep them  naked and tied to my bed was becoming overwhelming. I need to get this confrontation over with and find out if I am staying or going.

“Look we can stand here all day and stare each other down or you can say “Yes” or “No” because I have other things that I could be doing and staring at you really isn’t high on my to do list” somehow I managed to keep my voice even and calm when I spoke to him. Robert’s eyes shone with the conflict that was warring inside of him. I know that my words and lack of emotion must have thrown him and he was trying to figure out if I was serious or not. I know he wanted to call my bluff and see if the words I spoke were true. He also didn’t want to risk it and have me walk away without trying to save his son.

My Dad and The Twin’s had a strong presence in the small waiting room. They seemed to dominate every shadow and every spare inch of space. They all stood by quietly and let me play my own hand and I knew that when I needed them they would be there.

“Look Robert, I can have my blood work done in an hour. All I am asking is to meet him. If you want this bad enough you will agree or I walk away and let you find another option to help him because as horrible as it sounds I won’t miss what I don’t know.” My heart hurt saying that and I knew it wasn’t true but I kept my face the same a mask that I was so good at building around myself.

I knew the moment he cracked, I watched Robert squeeze his eyes closed and take a few calming breaths. When he opened them again he had a defeated look in them and they also showed a deep bone tiredness. This man was hurting, worried and stressed and I couldn’t help but feel for him is some small way. His son was ill and he had to sit and watch feeling helpless. I knew how that felt in a way, I had to watch my mum get sick and go through so much and there was nothing that I could do.