Chapter 1: The Escape

*X's POV*

I've been planning this for what seems like a really really long time...but I finally got it...a plan.

I've been trapped in a Hydra base for what seems like...well, forever. I used to think someone was going to come and save me, but I gave up on that super hero crap and started focasing on reality and the reality was no one cared about me, remembered me, so I was on my own on this...and everything else. After I gave up on my fantasies of someone coming to save me,  I basically lost hope...and track of time. Anyways back to the plan.

I have two bombs...yes your probably wondering , how did she get two bombs?  Well it took me years to acquire at the pieces and tools to make them...I got the knowledge from the scientists in the lab...I learned a lot of what I know from just watching them, knowing how to make the bombs wasn't a problem...getting the pieces...well that's a different story. I would get myself in trouble...every time I would get in trouble they (the guards) would bring me to a lab and beat me, after they were done they would walk out of the lab and let me catch my breath... I would silently get up and rummage through the lab and find parts and things I would need and stick them in my clothes. ( I was gonna say stick them where I could but I thought you might get the wrong intention XD) The guards never knew I had them. Anyways I made two bombs with timers...one goes to the center of the Hydra base the other goes off towards the exit. The bomb in the center will go off 5 minutes before the other one at the exit because when the one in the center goes off the guards are going to rush down there to help, leaving the exit wide open. Sounds like a pretty plan right, and what could go wrong?