Chapter 2: Rescue...or Maybe Detain

*Natasha's POV*

We (by we I mean the avengers) were sitting in Stark Tower absolutely bored out of our minds. Clint was about to suggest something when Fury bust through the elevator door yelling "Avengers suit up..."

"Fury calm down what's the big-"Steve start to say before he's cut off by Fury yelling "NOW!!"
We all started walking to our room and Tony muttered loud enough so that everyone but Fury could hear "Jeez what crawled up Fury's eye patch" everyone laughed or snickered Steve, Thor, and I. But Thor didn't laugh because I don't  think he got the joke. We all got suited up and made our way to the Quin-jet ( sorry if I spelt that wrong XD).
*************************
*Steve POV*

We made our way to Fury. "What's going on" He waited till the jet took off and everyone got settled.
He started off "A Hydra base basically exploded-"

"So...isn't that a good thing" Tony cut him off.

Furry glared at him "let me Finish then maybe you would understand...Stark"

Tony glared at Fury "Don't get your panties in a bunch Niki"

Fury waved him off and continued "anyways...it let out the most dangerous thing that Hydra or anyone has ever created...they call it Project-X"

Tony, having a weird expression on his face said " What. Was Project-W already taken" he snickered to himself and looked around no one was laughing not even his science bro. Then his expression went serious he knew this was a serious matter.

"So" I asked "What do you want us to do?"

"I want you to detain this lab rat and bring it in, it's a danger and a hindrance to society"

"Ok" was all I said because if I asked anymore questions I was afraid I'll end up like Tony and be on Fury's bad side...and trust me no one wants that.

"So... Cap" I turn to hear where the voice was coming from, it was from Nat, "What's the plan?"

A plan...hmm I didn't think of one. Sometimes I hate being the leader for reasons like this. They rely on me to make the biggest strategical plan. They're the Avengers god damn it, they sometimes need to know how to make their own plans and not rely on me. Before I could say anything though Tony already conjured up the "ultimate" plan.

"Why don't we just go in there and detain it, I mean how powerful could it be?"

And let me just say easier said than done.

**************A/N***********

Hey how do you guys like it so far...is it good should I continue and tell me how I'm doing I love hearing feed back....

~Baeleaf