Chapter 8: Who The Hell Did This?

*X's POV*

I slowly open my eyes, they immediately burn from the sun so far above the water. Wait? Water! I let out air as scream a soundless scream. I try swimming up but I swim right into the glass container, I'm still trapped inside. I swim toward a hole In the glass and break it more and swim out. As I swim out it cut my back, sides, and stomach. I couldn't feel it with all the water putting pressure on the wounds. I start swimming how I'm holding my breath this long is my little secret, but you'll probably find out later. I pop up from the water and look around there is no land to be found, just miles and miles of ocean. I feel the breeze coming from the west...so I start swimming towards it.

After about 2 days with no water, no food, and constant swimming I finally hit land. I could barely pull myself to shore. Barely. As I lay there hungery, tired, and thirsty I hear a laugh. A sour evil laugh. Someone grabs my hair and pulls my head up there I see the sharp familiar face that I've always hated. The face of Loki Laufeyson, other wise know as the god of mischief.

He flips me over and carries me to a shaded area. I can barely speak and can't move but manage up a few words "Why can't I move?" He laughs and kneels down to me and tilts my head up "because I put a spell on you my dear". I spit in his face, he wipes it off and laughs again. "Imagine what you would do to me with all that anger"

I look at him "What do you want?" He starts pacing "Well X do you know how hard it was to find you? Hard. Very hard, and I should of known you would be with the likes of the avengers" he sneers " your probably wondering what I'm here for"

I sneer "Well since you have me to were I'm utterly defenseless...my first guess is me."

He stops and turns toward me "You take the fun out of everything" he starts pacing again "do you no why I want you"

I smile a dry emotionless smile "humor me"

He starts " Well it's not exactly me who wants you..." He stop turns to me once again and frowns " the boss wishes for your return"

I cringe " do you like working for him, do like killing all the people that wrong him, your just doing his dirty work"

He releases me from is spell and I sit up and he sits down with me " Thanos is going to kill you isn't he"

Loki nodes "If I don't bring you back he will end my life, yes." I take the information in and form a conclusion "I can't believe I'm saying this after what you did to me, but maybe if your nice and behave you can stay with the avengers and I. If they don't kill me first"

He gets up and I get up too. "We should probably go" He states. " the sun is setting and it'll be dark soon"
I lay against the tree that's been shading me for awhile "if I have learned anything from my life, I have learned to enjoy the little things" I point to the sunset "little things like this" So we sit there until the sunsets enjoying maybe what little time left. Enjoying the little things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for such a long update guys I've been focusing on school and I'm moving and we had to get everything packed and all that jazz so I'm super sorry for the wait. Also if you see an error please comment it, it would be super helpful I'm not going to be offended at all, and tell me what you want, what you like, what you hate, and I can fix it and work on it.
THANKS!!!!

~Baeleaf