Chapter 9: The Secrets Unfold

*X's POV*

Loki and I stayed there for awhile loki turns toward me "we should probably head out" he stands up "how do you want to get out of here? Don't you have powers?"

I stand up as well " Well about that..." but before I could finish Thor falls from the sky and not to far behind is a Quin jet full of what looks like angry avengers.

Thor walks up to Loki and grabs him by the throat "What do you think your doing" Thor squeezes tighter "she's trying to help us and your a fool for thinking other wise"

I walk over and grab Thor's shoulder "let him go he can explain" Thor releases his hold and the Avengers walk toward us

Tin can is the first to talk as usual "Explain yourself " Loki rubs his neck "I came..." He glances to me "I came asking for help" he walks over to me "X is an old... friend of mine. I got myself in a tough predicament that only X can get me out of."

Tony looks toward me " but your not in the clear either, you still need to explain yourself." I glare at him " I have, but none of you listen to me"

"No" Tony states "you haven't explained yourself you've explained everything, but yourself. So start talking"

Before I can speak Natasha interrupts me "Not here, I have a bad feeling g about this place" She starts walking away on to the Quin Jet and we all follow. I stop in front of the ramp leading inside. Clint walks back down and confronts me "What's the hold up" I back up "How do I know you guys won't hurt me"

He smiles "Cuz we're the good guys" I fire back a statement "Just because you quote and quote the good guys doesn't mean you do good things and it doesn't mean you don't do bad things.

He grabs my shoulder for support "I promise we won't hurt you, and if they try I will stop them, but your friend on the other hand I don't know about." I start up the ramp and Haweye follows me "He's not really my friend he's more of a annoying person who asks you for thing" Hawkeye nodes "Well don't we all have that type of person in our lives"

We enter the ship and I take the closest seat to me and I look up. Looks like I'm the center of attention. Tony starts "Spill" I smile "And what would you like to know" Tony turns to Thor "You want to know what let's start with you big guy" he pats Thor's arm "Let's start where you left off, X is a...?" All eyes go on Thor but I interrupt "I actually changed my mind I don't want you to know that" I stand up but Natasha pushes me back into my seat.

"Hey" I yelled. Natasha turns back toward me "You be quiet or I'll make you be quiet" She goes back to Thor "What were you saying"

Thor starts again "X is what you Midgardians would call an alien, she is from the planet Carthidon. Carthidon was the oldest planet in the galaxy maybe even the universe" Natasha interrupts "What do you mean was?"

"Carthidon was destroyed by Thanos a very long time ago. X is the only Carthidonian left, she was the only one that survived the destruction of the planet."

Everyone turns toward me I just look down and continue the story "After Carthidon was destroyed I was the only one left, the only reason I survived is because I have powers. I was considered the most powerful mutant on my planet and was also the daughter of the king and queen. I was 4 years old when Thanos took me in. Thanos raised me, trained me, experimented on me, tortured me, and used me as his own personal weapon. I didn't know what I was doing I was just a kid. After I relized what I was doing I escaped to Earth because earth was considered a sanctuary for people that didn't belong.

When I got there I was welcomed with open arms by Hydra. Hydra told me they were the good guys, and I believed them. They did the same things Thanos did, they beat me, tortured me, experimented on me, and made me kill so many people. Every time I disobeyed they erased my memories. Then they started this program call Project-X to make people like me. I was the only one that ever survived, but that wasn't enough for them.

They then sent me to the Weapons-X program were they made my body and my powers stronger. I am now basically indestructible. When they were done with me they sent me back to Hydra and they made me kill even more. If I disobeyed orders this time instead of erasing memories they would hook me up to a machine that would pump the deadliest poison known to man into me. Then they would torture me and I couldn't heal from it because the poison froze my healing abilities, and after years of that I one day finally had enough it so I excaped. Now we have finally gone full circle you guys happy."

They stand there all astonished by what they just heard, all except for Loki who sat there smiling. Tony was the first to talk "But we still don't know your real name" I laugh and they all just look at me. "You could ask any question and that's the one you ask". Tony replies "Yep, guess so". "I don't remember my name I haven't remember and a very very long time, but if you want an answer on earth they call me X, anywhere else they call me Echo"

"Why Echo?" Bruce asks. All I say is "It's a long story." Clint laughs "And this one wasn't" I smile the first real smile that I've had in years and you want to know what it felt good. This, I look around at the Avengers, feels right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

WOW guys this was a long one. So now you know who X really is. Way to go for you give yourself a pat on the back. Ok so I still plan on putting Spider-Man in this but not yet, and I'm still deciding who I should hook X up with. If you have any suggestions plz comment and Thanks for reading...bye guys

~Baeleaf