Chapter 4: Hell Unleashed

*X's POV*

I caught the arrow with my back turned like it was nothing. First of all I sensed it coming, second of all every time my adrenaline, and heart rate goes up everything slows down. So that arrow was really easy to catch. After I caught it my instincts kicked in. I got the arrow and threw it back from which it came, and it got embedded in the arrow guys arm. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen. Hydra literally tortured the instincts to "attack and kill first, ask questions later" into me. So I didn't mean for it to go the way it did, and after the arrow knocked him out, all hell broke loose.

The people that surrounding me all looked up to see the arrow dude to fall out of a tall tree that he was purched in. They turned back to me, and the red head looked furious she glared at me and started sprinting my way with two syringes filled with blue liquid. The same liquid that was on the arrow aimed at my back by the dude in the tree. When she was a few feet away my instincts kicked in, and then I shifted back into battle mode.

She tried to stab me in the back with the two syringes but I flipped her over my back before she could. She came back at me and did a high kick towards my head. I grabbed her foot and kicked the other one out from under her. I was about to knock her out when a shield came at me I quickly snatched it from the air. I looked up flag guy had an astonished look on his face, I turn back around to take out my pray, I got the shield and hit the red head in the head with it and she passed out.

I look up to see a robot guy flying around me so I got the shield and threw it at the back of the suit. I could tell it hit and important wire because the jet sputtered for a second before malfunctioning then turning off. I could here the guy yell "aw shit!!" from all the way down here, and the impact must of hurt because he didn't get up afterwards.

Ok, there were two people left. I know there's the flag dude, and I could sense one other guy, just then my thoughts were interrupted by a loud human/beast like roar. I turn around to find a not so jolly green giant behind me and I could tell he was pissed and I was on the menu.

He roared again and ran at me with his arm back ready to punch. I grabbed his fist and stopped the punch he looked up at me with a blank face then it filled with rage. He tried to grab me with other hand but I threw him at a tree before he could. He got even more pissed and came in for round two, I ran at him with lightning fast speed and threw a punch at his head. He flew back 20 feet into another tree and was knocked out cold. One more to go.

I was looking around when I spotted him trying to conjure up a plan, but I could tell be his face he was defeated. I took a look at my surroundings, pure destruction, I snapped out of my daze and realized what I've done. These people weren't Hydra, and they could've been my ticket home. I walked over to spangles and he looked up at me I let out my hand he looked into my eyes and grabbed it.

********************

*Steve POV*

I grabbed her hand and she helped me up and before I could say anything she said " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cause this, Hydra always taught me to attack first ask questions later, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

I looked up at her I could see all the pain in her eyes and I could tell she was telling the truth. "It's alright" I replied "it was kinda our fault anyways, we attacked you first. You were just defending yourself."

She looks around "will they be alright?" She asks. "Yeah, they'll just be a little grumpy when they wake up" I say. We both laugh to ourselves. "So" I ask "What's your name?" All she said was "You can call me X", and that was the beginning of something great.