Chapter 7: Wars Never Die

*X's POV*

Cap walks out after I tell him about the upcoming war. I could see the pain grow in his eyes. I know how it feels I've been in many wars, more than I would like to admit to be honest. I felt the exact same way when I found out about this war, and how it couldn't be stopped.

I sit there longer than I did last time, and I can feel the tenseness in the room. Then the one eyed meanie strolls in with metal man, and red head a split second behind. Red uncuffed me and cuffed me again with sturdier titanium alloy metal cuffs. Then they took me out of the room and led me down another long narrow corridor until we reached a room with a large cylinder shaped cell in the middle of it. Red put me inside and locked it up as they were locking me up the rest of the "Star squad (aka avengers)" walk in. Big green dude off steroids, big blond guy, and arrow dude. They all lined up and looked at me with there arms crossed.

Red went first (Widow in italics X in bold)

"What are you?"

"I thought we went over this"

"Just answer the question, we have a serious threat upon us and we need to know what you are."

I laugh half heartily "don't you think I don't know that. Why does it matter what I am, all that matters is what I'm telling you and that I'm helping you, so again why does it matter?"

Just as I finish Thor starts to speak "Miss X we want to know if your information is valid. That's why we ask."

"You of all people should know that this information is valid, and you know exactly what I am so say it. Tell them what I am."

He seems uncomfortable then he speaks " Mrs. X is a---"

There's a loud bang then a click that's when the cage falls from the ship toward the ground and I feel pressure on my head then it all goes black or should I say blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I'm such an evil person mwahahaha ..... but seriously I'm just getting back into the groove of this so the chapters maybe a bit short for awhile. And also I'm updating more tomorrow...so stay tuned... and I also wanted to leave u guys off with a cliff hanger cuz I thought it'd be funny so stay tuned.......

~Baeleaf