Chapter 3: A Long Time Coming

*X's POV*

So I got out of the Hydra base (BTW I basically destroyed that thing, so Hydra's not gonna be hurting anyone in that base for a while) anyways. I got out I literally laughed and cried at the same time. Well I would cry if I could Hydra took that from me as well, but never mind that's for another time. So when I got out I took off there was no way in hell I was gonna let Hydra take me again, there was just no way. I sprinted a good 25 miles (I have a lot of different stuff in me chemically, thanks to Hydra, that keeps my adrenaline up, run really fast for long amounts of time, lift insane amounts of weight for long periods, heal, and a bunch more crazy and weird freaky stuff)  before I got a funny feeling someone was...following me. I ignored my best judgment and kept running and that was when a guy with a hammer came out crashing through the sky. I stopped in my tracks and tried to run the other way, but it was to late I was already surrounded.

"Who are you?" I asked trying not to sound worried.

They didn't answer me they just all stared in....is that awe?

*****************

*Clint POV*
(what you didn't see that coming)

Ok, so we were sent to track down this freak experiment that Hydra whipped up when we (the Avengers) found it we basically all stared in awe because it turned out that, it, was a she,  and she was just a kid how could Hydra stoop so low...she's just a kid. I pushed passed my emotions and went back to the task at hand...detaining her. Her back was toward me and I took that to my advantage I pulled out a tranquilizer arrow, set it up, strung the bow string back,  took a breath, let it fly, and....WHAT?!?!?!?! How does this happen...you can't be serious!!!

******************
*Nat POV*

We all stare in awe, this thing this "Hydra toy" is just a...kid we stay still like this for a moment, then I glance a Clint he's about to fire a tranquilizer at her he let's go and she....catches it? She caught the arrow in her hand like it was nothing...with her back turned!! Before we could do anything she turns lightning quick and throws the arrow to the tree where Clint was nested (get it anyone....ik you do : ))
and the arrow quickly get embedded in his arm then he goes down. That's when all hell broke loose.