Prologue

Guys this is my first book on wattpad. I wrote it when I was thirteen and now 2 years later I finally know how to write well. So I've edited the chapters. I hope you'll enjoy it. And please don't criticize my work. Feedback is allowed but no criticism. All reader have a right to comment their thoughts. So the comment box is all yours.

Enjoy this piece if work done by me exclusively. All characters are fictional and all places are fictitious. Idea and cover are done by me. Plot by Me and characters are rightfully mine.

Now you may begin reading. Let the flames take you. 🔥🔥🔥

Prologue

They say love hurts. I never listened.

They say love breaks you. I didn't care.

They say love cannot exist in him. But I still tried.

They say love changed him. But I still saw him.

Pain. An indescribable feeling. Kills you without doing anything. Hurts you without moving a muscle. And burns you without any fire.

But

Pain turns into something. That changes a person. Makes them become something they're not, makes them do things they wouldn't do. That something is called Anger.

A feeling not hurtful only to ones self, but hurtful to everyone surrounding them. Hurtful to those who love them. Hurtful to those who are for them. Hurtful to those who'd kill for them.

After getting tangled up in an arranged marriage, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I didn't know, if have to face the monster behind the close curtains. I didn't think I'd have to face my own husband. But a anger dies crazy things. Just like love. Betrayal. Jealousy. And pain.

This is my story. This is my tale. This is how I learnt to overcome certain things in certain ways. I found a way to make a frozen hear melt. Want to know how?

My names Felicia. And this is my story. I'm on the path I choose, where I choose. Living the lifestyle I choose. And I'm damn happy.

But just like all tales have a beginning. My happiness has a beginning too. But mines starts dark. In a dark room, with just a little flame of anger.

*******************

Hope you enjoyed the prologue. Awesome chapters soon to come!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! And follow me if you please. ❎

Enjoy

(warning⚠: this book contains, violence, traumatic events, broken hearts and a little sequel content. Read if you please.)

©RamataMaguiraga 2016. Copyright All Rights Reserved.