Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We were seated in the car, it was silent and boring. "Umm... Felicia, I'm sorry to say but when you get married, you're going to have to wear dresses and skirts, no pants allowed" she explained, what's wrong with pants.

"Mother-in-law, I do not wish to disrespect you but, may I ask why am I not allowed to wear pants?" I questioned. She kept her gaze on the road before replying "well, that's how it's always been in the stills family, I never wore pants when I got married. And there's another reason which you will find out" she tensed when saying the last bit. Did it have something to do with alexander? What's the other reason, Why am I so curious?

My mother-in-law pulled up at a mall that looked too expensive, of course she would, she's a stills she'll want the best. But I wasn't used to big malls and stuff like that. Like I said before I'm a simple girl, I live a simple life, simple family and simple closet. The malls I would go to would be and average mall in the town. When she parked the car in a free space we found after miles of looking, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Mother-in-law took her purse before dragging me into the mall. To say it was huge is an understatement, its enormous, god how many shops are here. We walked to the escalator and went to the second floor of the mall, there were stores of dresses and tops, shoes jeans and shirts.

"firstly we need to get you a new wardrobe" mother-in-law said as she dragged me into different stores, I picked up 2 dresses while shed pick up about a hundred, and I didn't even try some of them. She just kept filling the trolley either dresses skirts and shirts and some of them were really expensive. 2 hours later we had over 9 shopping bags filled with clothes and 4 shopping bags of shoes such as pumps, sandals and heels. My feet were killing me and I was starving. "Are you tired?" mother-in-law asked me as we carried on walking, I nodded as she led me to a bench, we sat thee for 20 minutes eating ice-cream she bought, as the ice-cream shop was opposite us, once we were done we headed to the third floor of the shopping mall. There were shops full of wedding dresses, jewellery, shoes, hair salons, spas, and other stuff. She walked into one of the wedding dresses boutiques and mother-in-law went up to one of the people who worked there. It was a woman in her mid-thirties.

"Oh Mrs. Stills it's nice to see you here once again" the woman spoke cheerily

"It's great to see you again Lilliana, it's been a while. I've come here today to find the perfect wedding dress for my soon to be daughter-in-law, Felicia" she pointed at me, Lilliana eyed me and a grin spread across her face like Nutella on bread. She walked up to me, she then began feeling my waist, is it me or is it weird. She then slid her hands down until my legs.

"I've got the perfect dresses for her, but I'm going to make a few custom made ones, why don't you come back the day after tomorrow. And we can see which one you guys like" Lilliana suggested, mother-in-law and I nodded at the same time, but then something clicked

"But you don't know my measurements" I said to her, she simple smiled before patting my head

"Honey, I know your measurements, when I was feeling you up that wasn't for fun, it was to check you size" I blushed at how she spoke, she must be specialized in wedding dresses category because to feel someone and know their measurement is truly amazing. I looked up at her and smiled.

Mother-in-law and I then left the store, now I was super tired and hungry, we walked to the restaurant on the second floor and began eating, once we were done mother said that we will be going home. We got one of the people workers in the mall to help load the bags in the car. When everything was loaded. We stepped into the car, my feet were aching so badly, I didn't want to stand anymore. The car ride back home was silent, and during this ride I made up my mind about calling my parents, it's been a while since I've spoken to them, I miss mom and dad. God!

When we got home after a long about 4 hours of shopping, the house looked intact, like how it was before but a little bit better. I walked up to the bedroom, I guess alexander isn't home yet. Since his clothing wasn't on the bed. My jeans had a stain of mud on them so I went in the bathroom and closed the door. I went by the towel rack just then,

"You" oh mother of sweetness I turned around only to see alexander soaking in a bubble bath. "You" I said my eyes wide.

"w-what are you doing here?" he asked me

I looked at him apologetically "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here, your clothes weren't on te bed, the shower wasn't running and the bathroom door was open" I told him my reason, I tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge, god why is this happening to me.

"Shit" I said

"w-what happened?" he asked concerned, "alexander, t-the b-bathroom door is s-stuck?" I said really worried about his reaction.

"Damn, oh yeah, the bathroom lock broke this morning, and closing the door would only result in the door jamming, oh god! Uhhh... ok I'll umm... I'll come out of the bathtub, but don't look at me, face the door" I turned around "I'm serious Felicia, don't turn around" I simply faced the door, I could hear the water moving and then once I was sure he was wearing a towel I turned, he walked out only making helm slip on the bathroom floor tiles. I caught his arm. He regained his balance, he looked in my eyes, and I swear he looked in them for about a few minutes before pulling away. He walked up to the door, and began pulling it trying to open it, he put so much force I warned him telling him it would break but he brushed me off. He pulled with strength, just then the handle broke. Damn, I'm stuck with alexander in the bathroom. God this is bad. Alexander look what you did. Alexander you idiot.

Alexander your killing us

Don't forget to comment and vote ❎

Until the next update of within the flames of anger

-rama