Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The Hawaiian beach was quite magnificent, even though we can see it at home on the island the public beach is quite fun. My swimsuit under my dress, we were laying our towels down, and made the umbrella stand, alexander let out a sigh before laying on his back.

“Damn this feels good” he expressed, to be honest I’ve never seen alexander quite relaxed for a while now.

“I guess you’re happy that you have a break from work?” I questioned him, he shook his head and looked at me in the eyes.

“I’m happy that I’m here with you” he said, aww, this feels so nice. I pulled my dress off and lied on the towel, and letting out a relaxed breath of my own, then got an idea.

“Hey, Alex why don’t we go for a swim in the ocean, the heat is killing me” I spoke up, the sun was super-hot today and a swim in the ocean would feel amazing in thi9s heat.

“Sure why not?” he said, before picking me up bridal style and running towards the ocean.

“Alexander let me down” I said, pleading with him. Right now I feel absolutely embarrassed.

“Oh so you want to be put down” an evil smirk made its way across his face, he lifted me up, before throwing me into the water. I made my way back up to the surface, god! Alexander you idiot. I could hear alexander’s laughter, he held his tummy while laughing, urghh! I made an angry face and walked out of the ocean, losing my will to swim.

“Aww, fell, what’s the matter? Why are you pouting?” he asked, I simply ignored him and walked back to the beach towels that lay there.

“Man, please don’t give me the silent treatment” I looked at him, before rolling my eyes, he poked my cheek, I looked at him again and pulled my lounge out at him, then looked away.

“Okay, how about I buy you some ice-cream? Huh, how does that sound?” he asked, I looked at him and pretended to think, but deep down I know my answer is a hell yea.

“Ok deal, I will take you up on that offer” I smiled at him, he smiled back and kissed my cheek.

“Ok I’ll be back in a few minutes” he said as he got up and began walking away, towards the ice-cream stand. I laid back on my mat, and listened to the sounds around me, right then I felt someone put their mat right next to mine, I looked to see a young man. No way! IT CAN’T BE! What is he doing here, of all places, why here?

I turned to my other side, so I’m not facing him. “Hey, good weather huh?” why did he speak, why did he try and make conversation.

I changed my voice a bit so I wouldn’t sound like me, “umm yea! I-it is” I said to him, my voice cracking in the end.

“I’m Nicholas, Nicholas Francis, and you are?” damn I already know who you are, damn me and my badness of making names.

“M-m-my name is……. towelana” shit! I should’ve said ocean that would have been a good name.

“that’s quite an interesting name” damn I think he’s getting suspicious, “why is a little girl like you out here alone and on a beach by yourself” my blood is burning, not boiling burning, I just want to turn around and give him a piece of my mind.

“Well, I’m 23 and I’m not little” I said while gritting my teeth “and I happen to be married” I said a proud smirk splayed across my face.

“Oh, I hope your brother approved of this” I choked on my saliva, idiotic! “I wouldn’t have let my little sister marry someone I don’t approve of, and I won’t definitely let her marry any of my friends” my breath hitched, Nicholas, you dummy, dummy, dummy, dummy. How dare you come back here, you bastard! I wish I could say these out loud!

“Is that so?” he hummed, goodness if alexander was to come now!

“Oh, Alex is that you” I spoke too soon! I froze ND looked up, alexander froze and dropped the ice creams, his body tensed and he looked like he was sweating.

“n-n-n- Nicholas, d-d-dude what ae you doing here?” he asked, alexander you better not expose me or I will skin you alive! Alexander’s legs were trembling, is he actually scared of Nicholas, and I know I am, but alexander, no way!

“Alex, why are you here, are you on your honeymoon?” he questioned, god please!

“Uhhh... yeah my wife is somewhere around here!” he said, quite confused.

“Oh what’s her name, I’d love to meet her” you bastard Nicholas, what have I done to deserve this.

“Oh her-her name is uhhh…” he better come up with something good.

“Her name is towelana, yeah that’s her name” huh? What the hell! Out of all the time to choose a name he comes up with my stupid name, why god! I looked at him with a ‘you bastard, you’re going to die and I’m going to kill you’ look, his breath hitched, and now he looked scared, oh he should be.

“Towelana, oh she’s right here” he pointed at me, alexander looked nervous.

“Oh hey darling, you’re here” he forced a smile on his face.

“Oh yes honey, honey, I was here all this time and you did you not notice” I said an evil look on my face ‘you’re dead’ I looked at him, I think he got the look.

“Oh so you’re the new Mrs. Stills it’s nice to meet you, I’m Nicholas Francis, can I umm, and can I see your face” he asked, I began turning around slowly, that’s when his phone rang,

“Derek, what’s up, oh, ok I’ll be there” he said before getting up “I’m sorry, I’ll see you another time hopefully “ never, you’ll never see me! “bye he said” I saw Derek right on the other side of the beach, he put a thumbs up and I let out a relieved sigh, if this happens again, I don’t think alexander will live.

“s-so Felicia sweetheart” he began, I turned around an evil look on my face “I’m going to kill you” I said, he looked taken back. I got up and tackled him to the sand and sat on him and began pounding his chest.

“Which idiot, comes up with the name towelana. You idiot, are stupid or stupid, Nicholas nearly found out and he would’ve killed you, you hear me” I began yelling at him, instead he sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Even if Nicholas finds out and beats me to pulp, no one can stop me from loving you and staying in this marriage with you” he said, damn when did he become so romantic? He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. Alexander you idiot!

***********
Definitely unexpected.  Did you expect this? O my, Nicholas.

Don't forget to comment and vote ❎

Until the next update of within the flames of anger

-rama