15. Uneasiness

Hinata POV

Riding a bike with another person behind you isn't as easy as I thought. It looks simple on the Japanese dramas that I see my mom watch in her spare time, but in reality the pedals are heavier and it's difficult to keep hold of your balance.

Not to mention, I took Kimiko away but just what exactly happened back there? There was a brown hair boy wearing a Shiratorizawa school uniform telling Kimiko to go back home but just how does he know Kimiko?

I glance over to Kimiko who's brooding over about what happened earlier. She's hasn't said a single word since I took her with me. If only Natsu was here, she would've known what to say to Kimiko.

"Kimiko... What happened back there?" I ask as I keep looking straight ahead pedaling on my bike.

"Shoyo...." Kimiko purses her lips in hesitation. Before I know it, she rests her head on my back and wraps her arms around my waist.

"W-What—?!" I blurt out in embarrassment. Never in my life has a girl ever held onto me this close before!!!

Kimiko clings onto to me. "The truth is I'm—-"

At that moment my head went blank.

Shoyo.exe. has stopped working.

I stop pedaling and immediately the bike loses its balance.

"Wahhh!" We both cry out as we fall out of my bike and tumble down on the grassy hill.

I accidentally rub the part of my head that's hurts. Ow! That's going to leave a bruise tomorrow.

"Shoyo!" Kimiko shouts in concern. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, how about you?" I ask and she sighs in relief.

"I'm fine, it wasn't too bad of a fall," she says with a small smile.

"That's good," I grin. "Then let's—-"

"Wait Shoyo...." Kimiko calls out. "Can we sit here for a moment before we go?"

"Sure?" I answer surprised.

Kimiko takes a seat on the grassy field. I follow and take a seat next to her.

"Shoyo what you saw just now... I might have to go back home soon," Kimiko says and bites the bottom on her lip.

"You do?" I ask and Kimiko nods her head.

"The person who came to pick me up is a good, old friend of my sister and I. He's supposed to be my caretaker, he's only a second year in high school but trust me he's a good person so you don't have to worry," Kimiko forces a smile.

"Kimiko. Why are you smiling when you look so sad?" I ask without any ill intentions, but the moment I said that I felt like I said something that made her crack.