Panic

"Can I go-" Maya began to ask.

"Go." Corey said.

Maya jumped out of her seat and rushed out of the classroom, going into the hallway. She decided to check the bathroom first, the most likely place Riley would have rushed off to. She quietly pushed the door open, and Maya heard Riley's voice filling the room Riley thought to be empty.

"And the award for breaking down and embarrassing yourself in front of the entire class goes to... Riley Matthews." Her voice was dull and monotonous unlike it's normal perky and bouncing tone.

"Riles?" Maya asked, walking in front of the stall she was in.

It was quiet for a moment. There was a clicking sound, and the stall creaked open revealing Riley. Her mocha eyes were filled with ears, though they refused to fall. Maya wrapped Riley in a hug. Maya didn't even question her, just knowing that she needed to be there for her first.

Riley thought she didn't deserve this comfort. She hadn't even told them the whole truth. That Justin had not only cut her face, but hurt her emotionally as well. That he called her fat. That he was right. She could not take holding this in any longer, the whole thing was making her dizzy.

"Peaches?" Riley asked softly, pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah Honey?"

"Do you think I'm fat?" She asked.

To say Maya was caught off guard was an understatement. She stood there shocked. Riley thought she was fat? That astonished Maya. She knew Riley was insecure, but she thought that was only about her clumsiness. She didn't think it went this far. Maya slowly shook her head no.

"Do you think your fat?" Maya asked her voice soft and low and cracking.

Maya had a silent stream of tears running down her face that she didn't acknowledge. She prayed that someone didn't enter the room.

Riley slowly shook her head yes.

"Who did this? Who told you that?" Maya asked.

"Justin." She uttered out.

Then Riley realized what she had done. She had told on Justin and now he was going to do something even worse to her. She busted out in sobs. Her chest was heaving and she was gasping for breath. Suddenly Riley felt like she couldn't breathe. She kept sucking in air but it felt like she wasn't breathing at all. She stumbled and Maya caught her, panic swelling in Maya's chest. She gently helped Riley sit on the floor.

"M-Maya I," gasp "can't," gasp "breathe."

"I need to get help." Maya said panicky.

She knew she shouldn't leave Riley by her self while she was having (what she assumed was) a panic attack. So Maya started yelling for help. She got up and opened the door, screaming at Mr. Matthew's classroom for help.

Corey came busting out of the room, all of the students standing up and crowding up the doorway. Lucas and Farkle came out into the hallway and watched as Mr. Matthew came out of the bathroom with a shaking and gasping Riley in his arms and ran off to the nurse.

Maya came out of the bathroom crying. Lucas and Farkle rushed over to her. Farkle enveloped her in a hug, and Lucas joined in too. The three of them stood there hugging, worried for Riley.

Harper had come out when she had heard Maya's yelling. She ushered the students back into their seats, leaving the trio in the hallway. She gave them one last look as Lucas nodded in thanks before she shut the door.

Maya explained what happened after she had put her self together, sniffling and wiping at her eyes. Farkle stood there in shock and swallowed the lump in his throat, where it settled in his stomach making him feel awful. Lucas was practically shaking in anger. Pure, white hot, anger. He looked in the classroom window and saw that Justin was missing. He probably slipped out while Mr. Matthews getting Riley.

He would just have to get his revenge later.

Farkle slipped back in the classroom for a moment and came back out a second later, holding a hall pass in his hand.

"Let's go see Riley." He said.

So they made their way to the nurses office. Maya desperately clutched at Farkle's arm not wanting to see her best friend in pain. It caused her pain. They entered the office to see Riley laying on one of the beds asleep. Corey was sitting in a chair next to the bed, holding his daughter's hand.

Maya walked towards her and brushed Riley's hair out of her face.

"The nurse gave her an inhaler and she calmed down. She fell asleep almost immediately after." Mr. Matthews explained.

"What happened?" He asked.

So they all sat down and quietly explained everything.

Hello, it's me again! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I have a few things to talk about with all of my lovely readers. Regarding the contest, the winners will be announced next chapter along with the surprise. I'll be doing a Q&A! You'll be able to ask me any wattpad/Girl Meets World related questions. You can ask as many as your heart desires. Go on, do it! I'll will answer all of them, but if yours doesn't get answered, that probably means you summited your question after I began answering them. So go on and ask them all now. The next chapter won't really be a "chapter", it will be the Q&A answers and the winner.

Also, go follow my non-fanfiction account sleepdreamwrite . I have multiple stories up and it would really help if you went and checked it out! My only currently completed one is Absent Spark.

(the new cover credits go to elasticamerican , go check out his cover shop!)

Ask away!