Raphael (2012) X ChubbyReader Beautiful

You met the turtles when you and your best friend April were jumped by Kraang bots. Later, April explained everything to you and your life took an interesting turn from now on. Though you hated to admit it, you were chubby ever since you were a kid. When you were younger, you would almost burst into tears whenever someone made fun of you. These days, you would either tell them to shut up or shoot a death threat or two at them.

Today, you and Raphael were currently hanging out in his room reading some of the latest comics. You lied down on your back on Raphael's bed while he sat on the floor next to you. Out of all the turtles, you and Raphael were pretty close. You both liked some of the same comics and you both enjoyed each others company. Every now and then you would sneak a glance at the red clad turtle and smile before you resumed reading your comic. Then you felt something crawling on your leg and up your stomach. You looked away from your comic and saw Raphael's pet turtle Spike looking back at you. He moved his feet up and down until he settled himself on your soft abdomen.

"Hey I think Spike likes his new pillow," Raphael teased.

"Oh ha-ha," you mockingly laughed.

Sometimes Raphael would make a crack about your figure but it didn't really bother you. Heck, you even thought some of them were clever. One of the main reasons you put up with Raphael was because you've had feelings for him for a long time. You got in in your head that he mainly saw you more as a friend rather than a potential girlfriend but you still liked him all the same. After a while, you looked at the clock and noticed it was about ten minutes to six, your parents would be coming home soon.

"Oh shoot, I'd better get going," you said as you carefully moved Spike off your stomach and sat up.

"Do you want me to come along?" Raphael asked.

"No thanks Raph, I can handle it," you replied before you picked up your backpack.

"Ok, but be careful out there," Raphael said.

"Thanks bye," you said and went out the door of his room. You were on your way toward the turn stops when you just walked by the eldest turtle, Leonardo.

"Running late again?" Leonardo asked.

You turned around and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah I lost track of the time, but I'll be back tomorrow."

"Ok see ya," Leonardo said.

"Bye," you replied before you took off.

Raphael walked out of his room just in time to watch you leave and he let out a longing sigh. After you left, Leonardo looked toward Raphael and noticed the look on his brother's face. The blue clad turtle raised his brow with a sly grin plastered on his face.

Raphael noticed his older brother's expression, "What?"

"You like her don't you?" Leonardo smirked.

"What?!" Raphael flustered, "Shut up!"

You went down the tunnel and went up the ladder to the surface. While you walked down the sidewalk, you heard three guys several feet behind you quietly snickering to themselves. They were whispering something but you could already guess what they were quietly laughing about. You tried to ignore them but your anger level was already rising to your boiling point.

"Hey I think the Central Park petting zoo is missing one of it's pigs," he said mockingly, his two friends laughed.

You stopped mid-step and slowly turned around with a scowl on your face. Suddenly, Raphael jumped down and pulled them into the closest alley. You followed in but kept a safe distance from the fight. He gave each one a good beating but not bad enough that it caused any serious damage. Raphael held the guy's arms back and forced him to the ground while the two others cowered against the nearest dumpster. The guy squirmed trying to free himself from the red clad turtles grip.

"Let go of me you freak!" He shouted.

"Oh I will, but first tell her your sorry," Raphael said tightening his grip.

"Ow, ow, ok! Ok, I'm sorry," he whined.

"And say that's she's the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

"Ow! You're the most beautiful girl in the whole world!" The punk cried, Raphael let the guy go who scrambled over to his comrades.

"Anybody else have anything they would like to say?" Raphael glared, the three punks vigorously shook their heads.

"Listen, if any of you ever insult her again, I will find each one you," Raphael said cracking his knuckles. With that, they all ran out of the alley screaming and tripping over themselves in the process.

As soon as they were gone Raphael turned toward you, "You alright?"

"I'm fine, thanks," you replied.

"You're welcome, come on let's get you home," Raphael said as you began walk while Raphael was following close behind through his ninja stealth. Eventually, you made it back home with a few minutes to spare. You were about to head up the stairs but you went in the alley next to your building where Raphael was hiding behind a dumpster.

"Raph, I was wondering, why did you jump in like that?" You asked.

"Because no one insults you and gets away with it," Raphael replied.

"But did you really mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That I'm beautiful?" Your face was almost as red as Raphael's mask.

He blushed a little, "Of course I do, I've always thought you were, a-and I guess you can say I really...like you."

Then Raphael slowly took a few steps closer to you and lifted your chin up so you were facing him. He brought his lips down to your soft lips into a kiss. You couldn't believe it, Raphael, your crush, was kissing you. Your (colored) eyes fluttered closed and you returned the kiss. You felt his arms wrap around your waist while your arms wrapped around his shoulders and brought him a little closer. As much as you both wanted to continue you both eventually broke apart for air.

"I really like you too Raph," you said, Raphael placed an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him.

"Hey listen, if anyone ever give you a hard time just let me know," he smirked and gently nuzzled you.

You giggled, "Thanks Raph."