Donatello (2012) X ChubbyReader Dieting

You've had a secret crush on Donatello almost the moment you met him. He was smart, kind, and adorable especially when he smiles which revealed that cute gap between his teeth. You really liked to hang out with him and his brothers whenever you could. Of course, you were aware that he had his heart set on you're best friend April for a very long time. Why not? April was strong, confident, and she had a great figure while you were this. You're shy, awkward, and more importantly chubby. Recently, you've been trying to lose weight and so far nothing worked. You even tried some diet pills your mom recommended. You took those while trying to eat more healthy foods and drink more water. About a month later, you somehow gained three pounds, bummer.

You entered Donatello's lab where he was mixing a few chemicals together into a beaker. When the chemicals changed color, he quickly wrote down a few things onto a piece of paper. He lifted his head and noticed you waking in with a disappointed look on your face.

"Hey what's the matter?" Donatello asked.

"Well Don another diet has failed me," you sighed as you sat down in the chair next to him. You rested your chin on your hand.

"Really? Maybe you just needed to give it more time to work," he suggested, "I mean it's only been a month so far."

"Or maybe I'm just doomed to be fat forever," you said flatly.

"Don't say that, everyone's body reacts differently, you just need to find one that works for you," Donatello said while he continued to write.

"Yeah, like liposuction," you said sarcastically.

Donatello frowned and turned himself to face you, "______ I'm serious. You really need to have a little more confidence in yourself, it's not good for you to put yourself down like that. You just have to keep trying and everything will work out eventually."

You sighed, "Sorry Donnie, I would just like to lose ten or twenty pounds for crying out loud."

"I know, but it is possible to be overweight and healthy, though it's recommended to eat right and exercise," Donatello said before he grabbed another test tube filled with a blue liquid.

"True," You agreed then mumbled under your breath, "but I'm no where near as pretty as April."

"What?"

"Nothing," you quickly said hoping he didn't hear you.

Everything became quiet between the two of you for about a minute. Donatello placed the test tube back and got up from his seat. Then he walked up behind your seat and wrapped his arms around you, you felt like your heart was going to explode. Was this really happening?

"Honestly, I think you're pretty cute," Donatello said just above a whisper.

"Wh-what?" You stuttered out as you turned your head toward the purple clad turtle.

"I think you're cute."

"Me? I um, wow, I don't know what to say," you said as your face turned pink.

"And," Donatello blushed, "...I've really liked you for a while now."

"Really? But I thought you liked April."

"Actually, I kind of realized that April only likes me as a friend than a boyfriend and besides," Donatello lifted up your chin, "You're sweet, kind, and fun to be around, and I like that about you."

Donatello leaned in and kiss you on the lips for a few seconds then pulled away. You were stunned, Donatello just kissed you, you didn't know whether to scream or faint. Instead, you threw your arms around his neck and kissed him back. Donatello wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer. The kiss lasted longer than the previous one until both of you slowly parted and your (colored) eyes locked onto his chocolate colored ones.

"Donnie?"

"Yeah?"

"I've really liked you for a while now too."

"In that case, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You got up on your toes and kissed him on the cheek, "I'd love to."

Donatello blushed while he placed his hand where you just kissed him. He snapped out of his daze, "If you want, I could help you out, we could work out together in the dojo and maybe I could teach you a few self-defense moves."

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," you said smiling.

"Great," he clapped his hands together, "We'll start tomorrow."

The next day, you went down to the lair wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. Donatello already asked Master Splinter if they could have the dojo for a while and he agreed. As soon as you two were ready, you both headed toward the dojo.

"So what do you have planned?" You asked.

"Well I prepared an exercise program we could do and I even looked up a few recipes for some healthy snacks later," Donatello replied.

"Cool."

"By the way, did you know that a kiss can burn as much as 1 to 3 calories?" Donatello smiled.

"D-Donnie~," you flustered.