Donatello (2014/2016) X ChubbyReader Crushes

It was around late evening and Donatello was watching the monitor screens while his brothers left to patrol the surface for a while. He looked through each monitor until he saw you walking off the subway. The purple branded turtle zoomed in on you and smiled to himself, he's had a crush on you for some time. You were a big girl or to be more blunt, chubby. You've been that way since you were little. Honestly, he thought you were pretty cute. Donatello shook himself out of his thoughts when he saw you stop and turned around in the opposite direction. Then a guy about your age walked up to you smiling and waving. The guy was tall, had short dark hair, and a lean yet strong built. You walked up to him, gave him a hug, and started to laugh and talk like you two were really close. As he watched you two bond, Donatello couldn't help but feel discouraged and maybe a little bit jealous. Donatello sighed, maybe you did prefer human guys. He turned away from the screen only to see his brother Michelangelo standing a few feet away.

"Hey bro," Michelangelo said.

"Mikey, went did you get here?"

"Umm a couple minutes ago," he replied but then noticed his brothers expression, "You ok?"

"I'm fine, I guess I'm just tired," Donatello replied pushing up his glasses.

The orange branded turtle peered over to the monitors and saw you, "Hey isn't that ______?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Michelangelo took a closer look at the screen for a couple of seconds, "Yep that's _____, and...Who's the guy she's talking to?"

Donatello shrugged, "I have no clue."

"He looks pretty cool though."

"Yeah cool," Donatello sadly mumbled.

The orange branded turtle looked away from the screen to his brother then back and forth again. A sly grin formed on Michelangelo's face, "You like ______ don't you?"

"Huh? W-what are you talking about?"

"Come on bro, I've seen how you look at her," he said nudging him with his elbow.

Donatello fussed with his glasses for a moment to hide the fact that he was blushing slightly, he couldn't really deny it then again he wasn't going to say it out loud either. Leonardo and Raphael figured that the technical genius of the group has a thing for you but they pretty much kept it to themselves. Eventually, the purple masked turtle got off the computer and decided to join his brothers for some training.

The next day, you came down to the lair, you noticed Michelangelo hovering several feet in the air with his rocket powered skateboard, Leonardo was in the kitchen preparing himself a snack, and Raphael was sitting on the couch looking through a motorcycle magazine. Then you looked over toward one of the tunnels and saw Master Splinter tending to his bonsai tree.

"Hi guys," you greeted.

"Hey," Raphael said as he turned a page.

Michelangelo stopped himself then hovered down to meet up with you, "Hey what up ______?"

"Hi Mike," you replied.

Michelangelo got off his board and picked it up, "So, what brings you here on this fine day?"

"Actually I was looking for Donnie, have you seen him?"

"Oh he's umm...," Michelangelo trailed off trying to think of where he was.

"He's in the garage," Leonardo called out.

"Thanks Leo," you said then looked back at Michelangelo, "I'll see you later."