Leonardo (2014/2016) X ChubbyReader Home Cooking

You were considered a very good cook thanks to your Mom/Dad for teaching you how at a young age. You've been living with your roommate April for the past six months and you would do most of the cooking since she would be busy with news reports. Then one day you met the turtles, you'll admit it was quite a shock at first until April explained everything and you and the turtles became friends. Once in a while you would come down to the lair and cook a meal for the turtles including Master Splinter. They all really appreciated that you would take the time to prepare a meal every now and then, it was a nice change from pizza and take out. Sometimes you would cook breakfast whenever you stayed overnight. You've always heard the phrase 'the quickest way to a hands heart is through his stomach,' but you never thought of how true it was. The eldest turtle Leonardo enjoyed your cooking the most. You've had a crush on him almost the moment you two met and you thought he wouldn't feel the same way because you were on the chubby side. You almost couldn't believe it when he asked you to be his girlfriend when he was helping you with the dishes. Ever since then, you two have been together for almost four months.

Tonight, you had the apartment to yourself while your roommate April was covering a story and won't be back until late. You've spent most of the afternoon getting yourself ready and preparing tonight's dinner, spaghetti with breadsticks. It was almost seven and you knew your turtle boyfriend would show up soon. You spend about an hour cooking and simmering the sauce while the breadsticks were in the oven. Then you filled the pot halfway up with water, added a pinch of salt, set it on the stove, and waited for it to come to a boil. It took a while but the bubbles finally started to form at the bottom of the pot. As you were about to add the spaghetti you felt two arms wrap around your plush waist. You immediately knew who it was right away.

"Leo, you're early."

"What? You know I always look forward to your cooking," he replied then nuzzled the side of your face.

Leonardo would do this almost every time you were cooking something, at first it surprised you but after a couple of times you got used to it, you even started to enjoy it.

You blushed a little, "How about you go relax and I'll let you know when it's done."

"Ok," he replied before he let you go and left the kitchen.

Leonardo removed his swords and set them in a corner then sat himself down in the living room while you finished cooking. After a while the noodles were ready then placed in the colander and the breadsticks were pulled out of the oven. You got out the plates, forks, and two glasses then set them on the counter.

"Leo dinner's ready," you called from the kitchen.

Leonardo got up and grabbed a plate and you did the same, you served yourself a plate of noodles topped with sauce and a couple of breadsticks. Leonardo's plate was piled on with noodles, lots of sauce, and four breadsticks. He had a glass of milk while you had (Beverage choice). You two sat next to each other on the floor in front of the coffee table. Leonardo took the first bite and let out a pleasant hum as he started chewing.

"Delicious?"

Leonardo smiled, "As usual."

You smiled back and resumed eating, as you were finishing your meal the blue branded turtle already got up for seconds. He looked into the colander and saw there was enough for one more helping.

"Do you want any more or can I finish the rest?" He called from the kitchen.

"I'm good, you go ahead," you replied.

You adjusted yourself and leaned back against the couch as you finish up your plate, then Leonardo came back, resumed his spot next to you, and ate his food. You used to feel self-conscience about how you looked but ever since you and Leonardo got together you've started to feel better about yourself. Of course you've had one of your bad days but thankfully, Leonardo was there to comfort you whenever you needed him. Not only did he like you because of your cooking, he also liked how kind and accepting you were to him, his brothers, and Master Splinter. After a while, you placed your plate on the coffee table and saw Leonardo staring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Remember the first time you cooked for us?"

"Yeah, you were the first to ask for seconds."

The blue branded turtle chuckled, "What? It was that good, and besides you know I can't cook. I mean, the best I can do is make instant ramen noodles."

"It's a start, but if you want I could teach you a couple of dishes that are pretty simple to make."

Leonardo thought about it for a moment and nodded, "Yeah, I guess we can try that."

As soon as Leonardo finished his food, you took the plates, silverware, and the glasses to the sink to let them soak for a while. You looked over to the colander where the noodles were and saw that there were only a few smaller ones left. You cleaned it out and put it in the sink with the rest. Before you came back, you opened the freezer and saw a quart of (Favorite flavored) ice cream.

"So, do you think you have room for dessert?" You asked as you stepped out of the kitchen.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"How does ice cream sound?"

"Sounds good to me."

You got out the ice cream scooped it into two bowls each with a spoon, and returned to the living room served one bowl for Leonardo and one for yourself. You wished you actually made dessert but you didn't have the time since you were busy with school/work in your spare time. As you were finishing the last spoonfuls, Leonardo looked up and noticed you had a little bit on the side of your mouth.

"You got some right there," he said pointing to the side of his mouth.

You set your bowl on the coffee table, "Here?" You asked as you tried to wipe it off.

He placed his bowl down, "Let me get that."

At first you thought he was going to get a napkin but instead he leaded forward and kissed the corner of your mouth while getting the ice cream in the process. When he pulled away you sat there looking like a blushing mess.

Leonardo smirked, "You're so cute."

You blushed harder as you grabbed one of the pillows off the couch, covered your face with it, and groaned into it. Leonardo chuckled as he pried the pillow from your grip and set it aside. Then he held your face in his hands while your eyes looked to the other side of the room.

"Look at me," he whispered, you obeyed and looked into his ocean blue eyes, "Is something wrong?"

"N-no, it's just that...I just get a little embarrassed when you call me cute," you muttered.

"Why? It's true."

Then Leonardo brought your face closer and pressed his lips against your soft ones. Your eyes closed and you kissed him back while you leaned against his plastron. You felt his arms go around your midsection while yours went around his neck. Leonardo's lips moved with yours as you both made the kiss a bit deeper. After about a few minutes of lip lock you two slowly pulled away by a few inches.

"Better?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

Both you and Leonardo smiled and he rested his forehead on yours for a moment.

"It's still early, do you want to watch some TV?" You asked.

"Sure."

You turned on the TV and surfed through the channels until you two found a movie to watch. Leonardo wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer as the movie went on. You replied to this by snuggling a little closer to him and rested your head against his shoulder. After the movie ended it was eleven o'clock and you were starting to get a little sleepy. Leonardo turned off the TV as you got up to your feet and stretched. Since it was pretty late, you figured you would do the dishes tomorrow morning. Leonardo grabbed his swords and went toward the window he came through with you following close behind. When you two reached the window, he turned around and gave you a quick hug which you gladly returned.

"Thanks for coming over," you said.

"No, thank you, dinner was great," Leonardo replied.

"Thanks, any requests for next time?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, goodnight."

"Goodnight," Leonardo said as he gave you one more kiss before he left.