Raphael (2014/2016) X ChubbyReader Pillow Talk

It was around mid-day when you decided to go down to the lair. You loved to hang out with the turtles but you mostly loved to spend time with your boyfriend Raphael. You and Raphael have been together for about five months and going steady. When you entered the lair you could almost hear the argument between Leonardo and Raphael all the way from the dojo. You saw Donatello and Michelangelo quickly walking out of the dojo.

Donatello was the first to notice your arrival, "Hey _____."

"Hey there ______," Michelangelo greeted.

"Hi guys what's going on?" You asked taking a quick look behind them.

"Well...," Michelangelo trailed off as he took an uneasy glance over his shoulder.

Moments later, Raphael stormed out of the dojo angrily mumbling under his breath. He immediately noticed you standing there and started to walk toward you. Both Donatello and Michelangelo backed off just to make sure they weren't in his way. Before you could say or do anything, the red branded turtle picked you up, put you over his shoulder, and walked toward his room.

"Raph put me down, you know how I feel about heights," you said trying to get out of his grip.

Raphael didn't reply but he continued to his destination. When you both entered his room, Raphael closed the door behind himself and placed you down on his bed. Then he crawled into bed next to you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and buried his head into your plush stomach. After about a couple minutes of silence you decided to say something.

"Raph?" You said, Raphael grunted and nuzzled your abdomen.

You smiled and cradled his head in your arms, you even felt him rubbing circles of your lower back from time to time. This wasn't the first time Raphael had done this with you, in fact he's done this a number of times when he's been having a rough day. Mostly it was when he and Leonardo had one of their arguments. Raphael inhaled your scent and sighed, he wouldn't admit it out loud but this was his favorite thing to do with you. You had this calming effect on him whenever you would come over. There were even times when you needed a cuddle and of course he didn't mind doing that for you. You and Raphael would either talk it out or neither of you would say a word, you two would just cuddle. Sometimes you still couldn't believe this big tough guy cuddling with you is your boyfriend. You've really liked the red masked turtle for months but you never thought he would like you back. Then one day, when you came in for your usual visit and you would sometimes watch the red branded turtle working out in the dojo. You couldn't help but admire how intense he looked and you thought he was pretty attractive. He did catch you from time to time then he figured out that you had a crush him. Raphael called you into the dojo and he got you to admit that you were watching him because you liked him. To your surprise, he liked you back and you two have been together ever since. You were suddenly pulled out of your thoughts when you felt his hand go underneath the back your shirt onto the small of your back.

You tensed up from the cool touch and gasped, "Damn it Raph."

This wasn't new, he would usually do something like this to get a rise out of you.

Raphael chuckled, "What? Would you prefer I did this?"

His hand left your back down to your bottom and gave it a light squeeze causing you to squeak, which made Raphael laugh softly to himself.

"Raph," you whined.

"Ok, ok," he said then he removed his hand.

There was a brief moment of silence before you asked, "So, what happened this time?"

"Leo was bossing me around again."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Raphael sighed, "Well, last night we were out patrolling the city then we saw a group of guys mugging someone. Of course we had to help him, so I was the first to go in and beat some of these guys, then my bros followed in after, and Leo was all sore about it because I was being reckless for charging in like that..."

You played with the ends of his mask as he talked or you would trace little circles on the back his shell. You weren't sure who this was more relaxing for, you or Raphael.

"While we were training Leo had to bring it up again, we got into an argument, I left the dojo, and that's when you came in," he finished.

You gave what Raphael said some thought before you replied, "A little reckless yes, but in the end you guys did save him and I think that's what matters."

Raphael lifted his head to face you, "You want to know what one of my favorite things about you is?"

"It's not my butt is it?"

He let out a laugh and shook his head, "No, no, well kind of, but you listen to me when I need someone to talk to and you take me seriously when I talk to you about these things."

You smiled, "Aww Raphie, you're a sweetheart."

Raphael paused then smirked, "Remember what happened the last time you called me that?" Raphael asked as he lifted your shirt halfway up.

Your eyes widened, "Don't. You. Dare."

Raphael's smirk widened to a full grin then he attacked your stomach with lots of little kisses. You wiggled and squirmed trying to get away but he used his free hand to hold your wrists together over your head and continued on.

"Raph stop it! Ahhh!" You squealed and laughed.

After a good minute or two he stopped and released you from his hold, you on the other hand were trying to catch your breath from laughing. As soon as you calmed down, you noticed Raphael hovering over you. Then he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. You responded by wrapping your arms around the back of his neck and returned the kiss making it a little deeper. Raphael slowly pulled away and rested his forehead against your for a moment then he moved himself to the side so he was laying down next to you. He took his arm and wrapped it around you and pulled you in closer. You shifted a bit to make yourself more comfortable and you rested your head just below his chin. You two eventually fell asleep for an hour until Michelangelo woke you both up for pizza. You and Raphael got up and walked into the kitchen to grab yourselves a slice. When Leonardo came up, he and Raphael locked eyes for a moment and gave each other a little smile followed by a nod. You could tell that they made up, which gave you a sense of relief. Plus, you knew they couldn't stay mad at each other. The turtles each got their own slice including you. Before you headed toward the living room, Leonardo pulled you aside for a moment.

"Hey, thanks for calming him down," Leonardo whispered.

You smiled, "No problem."

A few days later, you came back to the lair. Raphael was in the middle of doing some upside down crunches on one of the pipes, he got down when he saw that you were here. He noticed you had a downcast expression of your face and put himself in front of you.

"Hey baby girl," he said.

"Hi Raph," you replied trying to smile then your gaze shifted to the ground.

"What's wrong?"

You looked up, "Huh? Oh nothing."

He crossed his arms, he knew when you weren't telling him everything. Raphael leaned forward so he could look you in the eyes, "Come on, you know you can tell me."

You sighed, "Well, I overheard someone saying something about my figure and ...yeah."

Raphael smiled, "I think I know how to fix that."

He draped his muscular arm around your shoulders and ushered you to his room where you both cuddled for the rest of the day.