Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

When Y/N dropped my phone and walked away i look at her and watch her walk away i frown and bent down to get my phone, i saw Chris looking at me confused and i roll my eyes "We're going home" i said "Why is she sad?" Chris asked me but i ignored him. "Lauren!" i turn to him "What!" he crossed his arms "Why are you like this? Why are you mad?" i shake my head "I'm not mad" Taylor smiled at me sadly. "Is it Y/N?" she ask "Fine, it's her and Chris happy?" Chris looked at me confused "Why me?" i groaned "Can we just fucking go home?" i said annoyed "Tell me first" i took deep breath "Fine, i'm jealous of you two! Now can you two start walking now?!" Chris smiled and Taylor started walking. "Jealous of what Lauren?" he asked i glared at him "One more question and i'm gonna punch you" i said "Was it because we were hugging for too long?" i stopped walking and look at him dead in the eye. "Oh you're gonna get it" i was about to attack but Taylor pulled me back "Stop it!" i pulled away from her and sigh "We're not done yet" i said pointing at Chris.

When we got home i followed Chris to his room and pushed him to his bed "okay i'll tell you why" i look at him confused he sat up and look at me "She was upset because she just found out that her dad is cheating on her mom. She wants to tell her mom but she couldn't because she's gonna get hurt by her dad" i frown "Is this true?" he nodded "Yeah, i wanted to come with her to tell her mom but she said no because her dad might hurt me too" i then felt guilty. I shouldn't have given her the silent treatment "Ugh i feel like shit now" i said groaning "Why?" he ask "While she was talking to me i was giving her the silent treatment and i didn't hug her back. Now i feel like shit" Chris groaned "LAUREN!" i nodded "I know! Shut up, i'm going to apologize right now don't worry" i said going to my room. I sighed and got my phone i tap on her contact and tap to call, after five calls i gave up and frown i then messaged her.

Me: Hey Angel? i'm sorry i treated you like that a while ago, please talk to me?

Me: I'm really sorry, i really feel like shit too. Please answer me?

After 30 minutes i texted her again.

Me: Y/N are you mad? Please talk to me. I'm really really sorry. I fucked everything up! I really feel like crying now and it's really not normal for me to cry. Please don't ignore me, i need you in my life.

I sighed and wiped my eyes i put my phone down knowing she won't text me back anyway i stood up and wash my face on my bathroom, when i got out i wiped my face with a clean towel then i walk back to my bed and open my phone. When i did i smiled seeing her name on my lock screen i opened my phone and read her text.

Angel 😇: Hello Lauren, it's okay i forgive you. Please don't cry it will only make me upset and i'm not ignoring you......something just happened.

Me: What happened Angel?

Angel 😇: Uhm.... nothing. I'll see you soon Lauren. 😊

Me: No!! wait please!

Angel 😇: Yes?

Me: Can we meet up? Like now?

Angel 😇: I don't think i can. 😢

Me: Why not? i'm going to your house now.

I walk downstairs and told mom that i had to talk to Y/N about something so i drove to her house and when i knocked i saw Y/N smiling slightly "Hi" she said softly i hugged her tight but she whimpered so i let go. "I'm sorry did i hurt you?" i asked worriedly she smiled and pulled me in and she closed the door "are your parents here?" she shake her head "My dad just left he'll back tomorrow morning for sure, mom is with her friend's and will be back tomorrow morning as well" i nodded and look at her concerned. "When i hugged you, you were whimpering... why?" i ask she frown and shake her head "It's nothing" she mumble i cup her cheeks and make her look at me her eyes were sad but she kept a smiley face. "I know about your dad cheating on your mom" she then frown "Chris told you?" she whispered i nodded "He asked me why you looked so sad when you walked away and it was my fault i know and then he told me" she nodded "Why were you avoiding me?" she asked and i could see she's hurt. "I'm sorry, i was just thinking of something" she raised an eyebrow "I'll tell you soon" she nodded and then i press my lips to her forehead, "tell me why you were whimpering" i mumble against her skin.

She sighed and pull me to her bedroom, i sat down and she sat next to me "So you knew about my dad cheating right?" i nodded she sighed "Well when i got home i saw another girl with him which wasn't my mom. They were kissing and when my dad saw me he got mad and started saying mean things about me. He also told me to not say a word to my mom or he'll do worse, the reason why i was whimpering is because..." she gulped "He pushed me hard in our stairs so my back collided with it hard" she said wiping a tear. I pull her to my chest and hugged her tight but i was careful with her back "I'm so sorry you had to live with him" she nodded "It's okay" i bit my lip "Can i see it?" she look up to me "Why? it has bruise" she said frowning "Please show me" she frown again but turned around. I sighed and pull up her shirt when i saw it i frown and touched it gently "ow" she whispered "Sorry" i said i put her shirt down "Lay down on your tummy" i said she looked at me confused "Why?" she ask "I'm gonna take care of it" i said kissing her cheek "Now lay down on your tummy" she nodded and laid down on her stomach. I got up and walk downstairs and saw a cold pack i got it and walk back upstairs, i sat down next to her and pull her shirt up and gently placed the cold pack on her back making her gasp.

I laid down next to her and she lift herself up a bit with her elbows to look at me i smiled and placed her hair behind her ear "Why are you helping me?" she asked quietly "Because i don't like people getting hurt" she stare at me and smile. "But why me? We just knew each other for just a month" i nodded "I know, but my family knew you for years and my brother basically treat you like his sister" she smile and nodded "Thank you Lauren for taking care of me, i remembered when i had a cut on my finger" she said giggling i smile "Oh yeah can i see it?" she nodded and showed me her finger that was now healed. I smile and kissed it i look at her and she was blushing i giggle and pinch her cheeks "you're so adorable you know" i mumble she smile "am i? i never heard someone say that except for your family" i smile "You are adorable and the most gorgeous girl i've ever met" she blushed again but hid her face. I giggle "Stop being cute Y/N!" she lift her head up giggling "i'm not trying to be cute" she said "you don't have to try you're already cute as fuck" she blushed again making me groan "Stop blushing!" she nudge me gently "Stop making me then!" i laughed at our little argument and kiss her cheek. "Mwah! now don't blush" she just smiled "Stop smiling it's making it worse" she then went to her poker face "Ugh you still look adorable" she giggle making me smile.

Then my phone started to interrupt our little moment i groaned and pulled it outta my pocket i then answered my phone "Yes mom?" i answered "Why aren't you home yet?" she ask "Oh, mom is it alright if i stay with Y/N for a bit? i mean her parents left her again and they're coming home tomorrow morning" i said looking at Y/N who was staring at me smiling. "Let me guess you don't want to leave her alone?" i nodded but faced palm myself making Y/N laugh "Yes, please mom? i'll come home tomorrow morning" my mom sighed "Okay, take care of her Lauren" i smile and caress Y/N's cheek "Yes mom" she then hung up. I tossed my phone to the pillows and faced Y/N "What was that?" she asked "I'm staying here" she smiled and nodded but then frown "My dad might come home at 7 am" i nodded "I'll go home at 6:30 am" she frown "That's too early" i giggle "you'll see me in the afternoon" she smile and she cuddled to me. After watching a movie she got up and took off the cold pack i looked at her back and pull her shirt down "You should put the cold pack tomorrow again" she nodded and pulled me downstairs.

-
Your POV

I woke up and look around seeing Lauren was standing up and the room was dark "Lauren?" i mumble she look at me smiling "Hey Angel, it's already 6:20 am i have to go before your dad comes back" she said i frown "but... i'm lonely" she nodded "i know i'll see you later again okay?" i sighed and nodded "Don't be sad okay?" she said leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Go back to sleep Angel you'll see me in the afternoon" i nodded and close my eyes but open them and i watch Lauren walked out of my room. I sigh and went to my window and saw her went outside she looked at the house and when she saw me she smiled and waved i frown and wave back she blew me a kiss and then went to her car she then drove away. I walk back to my bed and fell back asleep without Lauren.