Chapter 19

Your POV

Lauren went back and swam to me i giggle making her glare at me "Did you wash your hands?" i ask she blushed again "Yeah i did" i smile and hug her "I still can't believe i can turn you on" she gulped "Please stop, you're bringing it back" i smile and shrug "okay fine" she sighed and hugged me. "Sorry it's just you're so hot and everything and it's turning me on" i smile and peck her lips, "someone's horny" Camila said i look at her then to Lauren. "What?" she ask then look down "Ohh man" i giggle she pulled me closer to her so i could hide her thing down there, "it's Y/N's fault" she groaned i smile and shrug at Camila who started laughing. "Sometimes i hate being intersex" she mumble "Why?" i ask "because i can't control my fucking friend" i giggle she groaned "Stop giggling" i then giggled quietly "is it gone?" i ask "No, well since your fucking butt is against it" i laugh and pulled away "No i need someone to cover it" i sigh and stayed there as she wrap her arms around my waist. "I hope it'll be gone soon" i stifle a laugh and brush my butt against her crotch making her tighten her hold on me "Don't do that" she said through gritted teeth. "Sorry it was an accident" she sighed and bury her face to my neck "Ugh i hate this" i smile "Maybe you should go to the bathroom again" she whine "I'm too lazy" i giggle making her glare at me.

Soon she came back and sighed i smiled at her and she just ate her ice cream i saw Lucy walking to her and i stood next to Camila and watched them talk, Lucy then suddenly sat on her lap making her cheeks go pink. I sigh in annoyance and just kept watching as she left a kiss on Lauren's cheek they then started talking i sigh and look at Camila as she was under water probably taking photos since i saw her phone underwater don't worry she got a waterproof case. She got up and smile at me "Hey" she greeted i nodded "hello" she smile "Come race with me" i chuckled "But i'm not gonna win" she shrug "Me too, come on" i sigh and nodded. After the race i found out she won and i laugh "Told you" she just smile and kiss my cheek, Dinah and Alexa wanted to play a game so all of us joined their game. It was already 11:00 pm and they said they needed to rest, so now i'm already changed and Chris told me that he'll bring me home so i said my goodbyes to the girls giving them their last hugs then i said goodnight to Lauren. When i got home i gave Chris a hug and said goodbye, i went inside the house and i walk to my room quietly as i heard my dad watching movies with his new girlfriend i sigh and showered then prepared for bed.

-

Next morning, i woke up and stretch my arms i look at the clock and it was already 10 am i stood up and walk to my bathroom washing my face then brush my hair. I walk downstairs and made myself breakfast since nobody is here except for me, i felt my phone vibrate causing game to pull it out.

Stitch 💙: Hey Angel, still up for tonight?

Me: Yes, are you having fun with your family?

Stitch 💙: Yeah i am, we're actually playing volleyball right now. Well i'm just taking a rest. How are you?

Me: I'm good, i just woke up. ☺️ I'm also cooking breakfast.

Stitch 💙: Oh! Good morning to you then Angel!

I giggle and continued cooking as i talk with Lauren on the phone, when i was done i put my food in the table and started eating it as Lauren talked through the speakers of my phone. "HEY CHRIS YOU'RE CHEATING!" she shout i chuckle and then we continued talking until i finished my food, i got up and washed my plate then i grab my phone and walk to the living room. She said that she'll call me soon so i hung up and i picked a movie to watch, in the middle of the movie i heard the door open making me sit up properly and look at the door. I saw my dad and Grace again, i groaned quietly "Hey go to your room or go out whatever just don't talk to us" my dad said i frown and closed the TV and walk up to my room. My dad is an ass i know, i just can't wait to go to college one more year and i'm out of this shitty place i'm in. I sigh and open my stereo and began playing some music as i do some of my projects early, suddenly i heard loud knocks on my door making me stand up and open my door "Yes?" i ask my dad "Keep the fucking music down please" i rolled my eyes and closed the door. I turned the volume down a bit and continue to work, when i was done i laid down on my bed and took a nap but i couldn't since i heard moaning form downstairs. Ugh my fucking dad is so annoying!! i got a pillow and cover my ears but i heard Grace screaming fuck repeatedly, i sighed in frustration and stood up. I quietly walk out of my room and look at the living room and when i did i felt like i was about to vomit, ugh okay i'm going out i walk back to my room and quickly dressed in my casual outfit and silently went out of the house.

I started walking down the street and i see families enjoying themselves, i frown and kept walking i wish my parents are like that you know caring, loving? but no their not, they don't care about me. But i'm really happy that i have my second family the Jauergui family, they're the best family ever. I entered Starbucks and bought myself my favorite drink and sat down and look out the window as i drink my Frappuccino. I got my phone and went to Twitter and retweeting some quotes, minutes later i felt someone sat across me and i look up and saw a handsome guy but i look away from that stranger. "Hey" he said i look back up "Uhm...hello" he gave me a smile and that smile made my heart beat faster i look down and drank my Frappuccino and then i noticed he had the same Frappuccino as me. "Are you alone?" isn't it obvious? i nodded making him smile "I think you don't know me?" i shake my head "No i don't, i'm sorry" i said politely he smiled again, gosh can he stop smiling at me like that? "Well hello i'm Cameron Dallas and i've been your neighbor for 8 years now" i raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Really?" he nodded "I live across your house but i noticed that you're with Chris Jauregui so i never get to introduce myself" i nodded i then remembered him.

I saw him in the park twice well because he was staring at me that time now i know this dude, "you were the creepy dude?" i ask him he blushed "Why creepy?" he asked "Because you kept on staring at me?" he nodded and chuckled. He hung his head low but quickly lift it up he was biting his lip smiling while he was looking out of the window, "Yeah i never knew i was too obvious" i sigh and shrug "well hello" i said he chuckled "Well Y/N Y/L/N are you in a relationship with anyone?" i shake my head. "No" i'm not sure why he's talking to me though he nodded "You're not with Chris?" i shake my head "He's my best friend" he made an 'o' face and nodded "Alright, i kept thinking you two are dating so i never get to talk to you also i'm shy" i smile at his cuteness. "Uhm.... Cameron not to be rude but what are you doing here?" i ask "To buy myself a drink?" i chuckle "I mean why here with....me?" he blushed again. "Well ever since we moved i saw you in your room and i instantly had a crush on you" he said blushing i nodded with a smile  "Look i know this is awkward and weird, i just want us to be friends" he said smiling "I thought you like me?" i joked making him blush again "I do, but um... i wanna take things slow maybe friendship is he first step" i smile and look away from him.

"Only if you buy me food" i said raising an eyebrow at him he laughed and nodded "What do you want?" i look at him shocked then laughed "Wait you're serious?" he nodded "Yeah, i wanna be friends with you" i bit my lip and got his hand and showed him the food i like. When he bought it i smiled "Thank you, i didn't think you would buy this for me" he chuckled "I would for you" i blush and ate my food. So the rest of the afternoon i've been talking to Cameron and he's really really friendly and a gentleman, like shit he's gorgeous too! but when i saw the time it was already 5:30 and Lauren will be coming to my house at 6:30. I look up and he was staring at me with a smile i blushed slightly and shake my head "Uhm... i have to go because i'm gonna meet up with someone so maybe we'll hang soon?" he nodded "Yes definitely, but uh....can i have your number?" he asked shyly i smile at him and nodded. I gave him his number and i gave him mine and we both took a selfie and gave our phones back. "Well i'll see you soon then Cameron" he smiled and nodded "Goodbye Y/N thanks for the best afternoon" i chuckle and gave him an unexpected hug before walking out of Starbucks. I glance back and saw him staring at me i smile and wave and he did the same and then i started to walk back home.