Chapter 31

- 3 weeks later -

Your POV

It's been three weeks now and Lauren hadn't stop calling and texting me, everyday she would call me three times and then she would text me good mornings, and goodnights then saying how sorry she was. I never replied to answered her texts and her calls, i was still mad and so upset. She also had been sending me gifts she like leaves them in front of our front door, and Chris had to carry it to my room. I was so tired of her giving me gifts because first she's spending so much money on buying me stuff and second i feel bad since she's spending her savings for me. Today we're going to the Jauregui house since it was Taylor's birthday, also that means Lauren will be coming too but i'm going to make sure i'm just gonna ignore her. Chris and i were now driving to their house and i was busy putting on make up since i didn't get to do it, when i was done we arrived at the Jauregui house i smile and then got out of the car. When we entered he backyard there were lots of people maybe Taylor's friends, relatives and everything, i smiled when i saw Taylor i then hug her tight "Hey birthday girl, happy birthday" i said kissing her cheek she smiled "Thanks Y/N, where's Chris?" she ask "I'm here, with our presents, to Taytay Jauregui from Y/N and your handsome brother" Taylor laughed and hugged both of us. "Thank you guys so much!! I missed you both" she pout i smile "We visit you every Sunday" she nodded "Yeah..." "Taylor!" we heard someone's voice say she look at us apologetically "i have to go" i nodded "See you later" she smiled and then walked away.

An hour later i was sitting on a chair with my phone suddenly i felt someone blindfold me making me jump "Um?" then the person carried me making me squeal "Well excuse me, but who is this?" i ask but the person didn't answer. Soon i was put in a quit place, the person put me down and i took off the blindfold and open my eyes. "LAUREN!" i shout she put her finger to my lips "Shh" i rolled my eyes and slap her hand away "Why the fuck did you do that?!" i realize we were in her room "I wanted to talk to you" i rolled my eyes "Lauren can't you see i don't want to talk to you? Don't you get it? I didn't answer and text you back because i was mad and so upset!" she sighed and pulled me in to a tight hug i tried pushing her back but she was too strong. "Y/N please just let me explain this" i groaned "Lauren i don't want to play anymore! You win okay?! i lost you won!" i said pushing her but she still won't budge. I know i'm hurting her but i had to push her so i could get out "Y/N i'm not playing any games with you" her voice crack so i knew she was about to cry. "I truly am in love with you why can't you see that?" i wanted to give in but i was also thinking maybe this was another plan "Stop lying and let me go!" i shout "HELP!" i shout i heard footsteps outside her door i was about to shout again but felt a pair of lips on mine making me groan. She pinned my hands on top of my head and pressed me against the wall with her lips still on mine, "Help" i mumble through our lips but she kissed me again.

When it was starting to get heated i kneed her stomach making her pull away and groan "Really?" i was breathing heavily and i was about to run but she wrap her arms around me and pull me back, "Lauren please just let me go or i will knee your little friend between your legs" i threaten "You wouldn't" she said i nodded "Oh i will" i don't really want to, to be honest. "Just let me explain-" when i felt her arms around me loosen i took my chance to run and find Chris, finally i got out! When i saw Chris i sat next to him and sigh, i look up and look around then i saw Lauren coming out looking around too. When i saw her look at me i look away and sat between Camila and Chris "Hey what's up?" Chris ask "Lauren" i whisper he nodded and kept me close to him "Hey um... am i allowed to borrow Y/N for a while?" Lauren ask Camila and Chris, Camila looked at me confused but Chris glared at her "No" he said Lauren crossed her arms. "You have to do what i say because i'm your older sister Chris" she said "Lauren we're not kids anymore" she rolled her eyes and was about to grab my arm but Chris pulled me to him. Lauren was looking at me sadly but i just look away and nuzzle my face to Chris "Y/N please" i didn't say anything and heard her sniffle making me slightly look up and she was in tears. Camila stood up and hugged Lauren "What happened Lauren?" she ask Lauren then cried on her shoulder, "Come let's go to your room" Camila told Lauren who look at me before going up.