Chapter 37

Lauren's POV

"Baby it's been a long time since her and i dated maybe like high school?" i said she was crossing her arms still glaring at me "I thought you told me all of your exes?" she said raising an eyebrow "I know, but i forgot about her. My relationship with her wasn't serious and i forgot about it" i said pouting "mhm..." i sigh "Y/N i'm sorry, i forgot about her" she nodded "it's alright" she said i smile and kiss her cheek. I got her hand and then we walk back downstairs when we got there Cara was eating my favorite cake that Y/N made, "HEY! THAT'S MINE" her eyes widen and then i pout Y/N smiled and kiss my cheek. "Don't worry we have more, they're in the fridge babe" she whispered to my ear, i grin and then kissed her lips "i love you" and then i ran to the kitchen. "Can i have some more?" Cara asked i glared at her "NO" i said stubbornly Y/N chuckled "of course Cara" the pouting Cara was now happily hugging my precious girlfriend making me glare at her even more. I walk to them and pulled Y/N away from her "NO! She's mine too" i said and pulled Y/N with me to the fridge "oh come on babe, at least give Cara one slice?" Y/N said running her fingers through my hair making me sigh. "But-but..." "Lauren she's your girlfriend that means she can bake you like billions of cake" Cara said i groaned "Fine but know that i hate you okay?" Y/N rolled her eyes and then got the cake then kissed my cheek.

It's already like 7 pm and Cara said that she had to go so i walked her to the door, "great to see you again Lauren!" i smile and hug her "you too Cara" she smiled "I know that we didn't work out but...i'm sure you and Y/N will, so treat well Lauren" i nodded "of course" she smile and nodded and then we said our goodbyes. Finally alone time with my girlfriend! i saw Y/N was on her phone who i ran to her and then when i collided with her she squealed and then we both landed on the couch "LAUREN" i laughed and pepper kissed her face making her whine and then giggle. "Stop it" she said giggling i smile and hug her "I love you so much"i mumble then i cuddled my face to her neck, she sighed and kissed my cheek "I love you too so much" i smile at her cutely and peck her lips. "Lauren..." i look at her and then she smiled then shake her head "Nothing.... never mind" i groaned "Tell me" she sighed "noo... i'll tell you soon i promise" i rolled my eyes and peck her lips again. "I'm gonna make dinner for us" i said she smiled "aw thanks baby" i giggle and kissed her cheek "anything for my wonderful girlfriend" she smiled and hugged me tight before letting me go. I love her so much, she's like the cutest girlfriend i've ever had!

-

Y/N was in her class and i was alone at home it's my day off and i wanted Y/N here with me right now but she's in her class, i groaned and then heard small footsteps then i saw Mocha jumped to the couch i smiled "Hey girl" she barked and cuddled to me. I smile and kissed her small head "I wuv wu" i mumble and then we both watched TV, i sigh and got my phone. I went to Y/N's contact and started texting her.

Me: Baby i'm so bored....i want you here with me

Baby: I'm sorry baby, don't worry i'll be home at four

Me: Ugh... but it's just 3:00!

Baby: One more hour baby and i'll be home

Me: But i want you here now......

Baby: Can't Lauren. Anyway i have to go, i love you.

Me: I love you too

I sigh and then fell asleep as i watch TV.

-

Soon i felt someone shaking my body and then kisses around my face i groaned and slightly open my eyes seeing the most beautiful girl ever "Hey baby, i'm home" i smile and kiss her "I missed you" i rasped out she bit her lip. "I missed you too hottie" i giggle and saw Mocha wasn't in my chest anymore so i sat up and hug her, "oh i brought you your favorite lasagna" i smiled widely "REALLY?!" she nodded and got my hand. "Come, let's eat" i followed her to the kitchen and then we started to eat the delicious lasagna, this is so fucking good! As we eat we were in a deep conversation and then we started to laugh on what had happen to her this morning. Well what she said she slipped and now her butt hurt. When the clock hit 11 we decided to sleep, we walk upstairs and then brushed our teeth, i ran to the bed and then dived to the bed making Y/N laugh "you weirdo" she mumble i smile at her sheepishly making her smile widely and lean down to kiss my lips. "Let's go to sleep baby" she whispered i nodded and then went inside the covers when she went inside the covers with me i pull her closer and kissed her forehead. "I'm happy that you're my girlfriend" i mumble she look up and smile "You don't regret it?" i shake my head "Hell no, i love you so much i don't regret anything" she bit her lip and then cuddle her face to my neck. I was about to fall asleep but i heard Y/N whisper "i love you too Lauren" i smile and then fell asleep.

˚˚˚

"Hey baby are you ready?" i asked we were going ice skating with the girls today oh and Chris and his girlfriend Jade, and i was so excited i mean i love ice skating it's fun! Y/N looked at me then pout "But i-i don't know how to skate in ice" i chuckled "Come on, i'll help you" she rolled her eyes "you might leave me alone and hang with the others while i just stand in the middle of the ice rink" she said crossing her arms while pouting. "No i won't do that, of course not i'll take care of you" i said caressing her cheeks she sighed "but-" "no buts baby, i'm here for you i'll catch you whenever you fall" she smiled "you already have" at first i was confused until i got it. I blushed making her chuckle "You're so sweet Lauren" she said making me blush harder she wrap her arms around my neck then kissed me sweetly. "Okay fine, i trust you" i smile and held her hand "let's go" i said and then pulled her to my car and then we drove off. Once we got to the place Y/N walked to Chris and gave him a big hug i smile at the two and then went to the girls "LAUREN!" i chuckle "Hey girls" i said "how are you and Y/N?" i shrug "we're still in love with each other" i said chuckling they aw'ed making me smile and look at my girlfriend. "You're like a puppy always following her around" Camila said i look at her and she was smiling "It's cute!" i smile "Maybe i am a puppy" i mumble Y/N then ran to me then jumped i caught her and wrap her legs around my waist then i wrap my arms around her.

"Damn baby" i said she giggled and buried her face to my neck "you sure have a big baby there Lo" Dinah joked Y/N glared at her cutely making me smile and kiss her cheek softly while she glares at Dinah. "Yup, and she's my big baby" i said kissing her cheek repeatedly making her giggle she turn her head so my lips met hers, i was about to pull away but she cup my cheeks and continued to kiss me making me laugh in our kiss. "Alright alright, stop it you two" i heard Chris say i pull away and smile at my brother "hey Chris" he smiled and kiss my cheek "hey sis" "OKAY LETS GO INSIDE" Ally said cheerfully we nodded and then we walked inside. When i was done putting my ice skating shoes on i went to Y/N and help her "Aw thank you" she said i smiled "Nope you gotta pay me" she pout "with money?" i shake my head and puckered my lips she smiled and lean down to peck my lips causing me to smile and then finished doing her shoes. "Okay, ready baby?" she bit her lip nervously and then nodded we slowly walk to the ice then when we got there i smiled and then turned around to get her. She got my hands and then hugged me tight when she got to the ice i laughed and held her waist "Oh baby you're so cute" she pout and then tried to balance with my help. "Okay now can you balance by yourself?" i ask "NO" i laughed "Laureeeen" she whine i smile and kiss her rosy cheek "come on you trust me right?" she look into my eyes and i smiled at her softly.

"Will you catch me?" she asked scared i nodded "I promise" i said she sighed and slowly let go of my hands i can see panic in her face but she did balanced "Good job baby, now try to skate" i said when she moved to me it was slow it made me laugh and then she glared at me with a small pout on her lips. "i'm sorry you just look so cute" i said holding her, "okay here i'll teach you" i said and then i started to teach her, few minutes later she can now skate but she needs me beside her and i don't really mind. When we were skating slowly i saw someone skating really fast and she was skating in our way i carried Y/N and then skated to the side and then the person skated passed us, "woah" Y/N mumble "Can you do that?" she asked me i smile and nodded "yeah" she smiled "I wanna see" i chuckle "okay, but do you wanna sit next to Chris there?" i ask her she look over to Chris who was sitting on the bleachers she nodded and then we skated there. "Oh hey guys" Chris said Y/N smiled and then sat next to him "Hi" i then skated to the other end of the ice rink, when i made eye contact with Y/N she smiled at me cutely and gave me a thumbs up. I then started to skate fast making sure i avoid the people and then when i got to the other end i saw Y/N smiling at me widely i was about to skate next to them but someone bumped into me causing me to fall to my butt and hit my head on the ice but not that hard since i had my hand protecting my head.

••••••
A/N: Happy Birthday Camilaaaaaaa!! Also Work from Home is like the best song I've ever heard!