Chapter 38

Lauren's POV

"Shit i'm so sorry! Are you okay? please tell me you're okay" a random girl said she bent down and then i sat up i smile and nodded "I'm alright" when her eyes met mine she smiled "Hi" she said i smile back at her. "Hello" i said "Um... i'm Brooke" she said holding her hand out i smile "I'm Lauren" we were staring into each other's eyes  until we saw people coming to us, "Lauren you okay?" Dinah asked i nodded and she pulled me up. "Lo? are you hurt?" Y/N asked i smile "no well my butt" Y/N chuckled and hug me, when she pulled away she looked at Brooke "I'm really sorry Lauren" Brooke said i nodded "It's alright Brooke" she smiled at me sweetly and nodded. She stared at my eyes for a good 1 minute then skated away, i sighed and then looked at Y/N who was looking down "hey you okay?" i ask her she nodded "Yes, i'm just going the bathroom okay?" she said i'm sensing that something isn't right about her. "Do you want me to come?" i ask "No, you can stay here if you want" she said and then Dinah helped her skate back, i sighed and watch her with confusion "Is she okay?" i ask Ally and Camila they shrug "Ever since she saw you bump into that girl she was already frowning, then when you two look at each other's eyes she got upset" i groaned "She's jealous" i mumble "Is she?" Camila ask i shrug "Maybe" i then skated away from them going to the bathroom.

When i got to the bathroom i saw Y/N washing her hands "Y/N?" she look at me and then wiped her hands "Yeah?" she ask "Something is different are you sure you're okay?" i ask she nodded "i already told you that i'm okay Lauren" i sighed and got her hand. "You're not jealous right?" she look at me and then look away "no" she whispered i cup her cheeks making her sigh "tell me the truth baby" she nodded "Maybe a little" i smile and kiss her lips. "Why are you jealous? i mean you're my girlfriend" i said softly she nodded "I know it's just... when you two look at each other it looked like you two were in love with each other" she said frowning "Oh baby, i'm in love with you not her okay? You" she nodded "Okay" she said sighing. "Do you believe me?" she look at me in the eyes "Yes" i smile and pull her to me hugging her tight "I love you so much, do not ever think i like Brooke" she nodded her head and just snuggled closer to me. Minutes later we all went to the ice cream shop and then bought ice cream, as i was waiting for mine i turn around and saw the familiar brunette from the ice skating rink. "Brooke?" she turn to me and smile "Oh Lauren! Hey, i didn't know you'll be here" i chuckle "Well i'm here with my friends" i said showing her my friends she nodded "They look friendly" i smile "They are" we then started to get to know each other until i was interrupted by the person giving me my ice cream.

"Um.. are you alone?" i ask her she sigh and nodded "Yeah" i smile "Why don't i introduce you to my friends?" she smiled "Aw really? That's so sweet of you" i giggle and shrug "eh" she smiled and then we walk to the girls. "Hey girls remember her? The girl who bumped into me a while ago" Brooke pouted at me making me laugh "I'm sorry" i laugh again "It's alright, by the way this is Brooke and Brooke these are Dinah, Normani, Ally, Jade, Chris, Camila and-" "Where's Y/N guys?" i ask looking around i swear she was with the girls when we got here. "I'm here" i turn around and smile "And this is Y/N" i finished Brooke stared at her making Y/N look down uncomfortably "i know you" Brooke said i was so confused Y/N look up confused as well. "I go to the same college as you! Well i saw you sometimes but we never really talked" Y/N just nodded still confused "I'm Brooke by the way" she said sticking her hand out. "Y/N" she just said and shook her hand awkwardly "Anyway, come sit with us" i said she smiled and then thanked me, the girls started to have a conversation with her and i can see Y/n eating her ice cream silently. When she noticed me staring at her she smiled "I'm just sleepy don't worry" i nodded and then she went back to eating her ice cream, "your friends are really nice Lauren" Brooke said i smile and nodded.

"They are, except for Chris he is my brother" i said "oh! that's why you two look the same" i chuckle and nodded "Yeah" she smiled "Are you single?" she asked "No i'm not, i'm taken" she frown "Oh, um... sorry" i shrug "It's okay" she smiled "Who's the lucky guy?" she ask "Oh honey it's a girl" Camila said Brooke looked at me confused "you're gay?" i cleared my throat and nodded. "Oh. Well who is she?" she asked "Um... Y/N" i said smiling Y/N just looked at Brooke and Brooke just looked at Y/N, "That's cool, i thought you were single i wanted to ask you out but i think i can't since you're taken" she said looking at Y/N. "Yeah i'm sorry" she nodded "It's alright, but you are so beautiful" she said smiling i nodded "Thanks Brooke you too" I felt Y/N stood up and threw her trash away then walked out of the shop. "Is she okay?" Brooke asked i nodded "She's probably just sleepy, anyway i gotta go guys my sleeping beauty is sleepy now" i said Brooke frowned but smiled and nodded i walked out of the shop and saw Y/n standing. "Hey?" she turn around "Why is she with us?" she asked "Well she was alone so i invited her to sit with us" she sighed and nodded "okay" i was so confused so i just hug her and kiss her cheek. "I'm not jealous Lauren okay? I'm just sleepy" i nodded "okay, we'll go home" she sighed and then walked to the car.

˚˚˚

( I'm going to skip time now)

Lauren's POV

Y/N just graduated college last week and i was so proud of her!! Now she's free! She said that she'll rest first for how many months because she said she was tired from all the college works, hahaha! i feel her. Well now i have proper job and i was actually thinking that we're going to buy a new house soon, it's already 7 and i'm taking Y/N out for dinner. I walk upstairs and hugged her "Hey baby, let's eat dinner outside" i said kissing her neck "Mmm...okay let me dress up" i nodded and then watch her dress up. When we arrived at the restaurant we ordered our food and then we started to talk about what she wants like for a job, when our food came i fed her some of my food and she fed me some of hers. "I actually like yours" i said she laughed "No! I ordered this" i pout "can i have some?" she nodded and she fed me again "Okay can we switch?" she rolled her eyes "No, you can eat some though" i sigh "Fine" she giggle and then kissed my cheek. "Gosh, i'm so happy i'm done with school and then college!" i laughed "I was done with college like long time ago" she rolled her eyes "I know that!" then the night was just the best night with my girlfriend.

But when we got home......someone got horny......

"Baby, let's go upstairs" i mumble as she kisses me she pulled away and then got my hand and we ran up the stairs, she pushed me to the bed and started to kiss me "Mmm.." i moaned and then i started to cup her butt cheeks making her gasp. I carried her then switched our positions so now i'm the dominant one, i got her wrists and pinned them on top of her head i suck on her sweet spot making her moan loudly. "Lauren" she whispered "Yeah?" i ask stopping for a moment she look at me and bit her lip, she pulled my face and smashed our lips together, "take it off" she mumble against our kiss she then tugged on my shirt. I sat up and then undressed myself and then i undressed her i lick my lips when i saw her perfect breasts, i kissed her again and began to massage her beautiful breasts making her groan. Suddenly she switched our positions i was breathing heavily and so was she i chuckle and look at her as she straddled me "you're not the dominant one" i smirked and sat up slightly connecting our lips again. I felt her soft hand around my crotch and started to move her hand up and down "fuck" i whispered she disconnect our lips and look at me with a smirk. "Are you enjoying this daddy?" i groaned "Y/N don't do that" i said "Do what daddy?" she asked still with a smirk i threw my head back and then moaned. Soon i felt her warm lips kissing it then suddenly she started to suck on it, "fuck Y/N!" she looked at me in the eyes and the look in her eyes wasn't helping.

She was fucking looking at me with innocence in her eyes, after minutes later i came and then she swallowed my white liquid. "Ugh" i groaned i then look at her she was cutely licking her lips she then smiled at me "Yummy" i rolled my eyes and then attacked her with a kiss, as our kiss got heated she pull away and grabbed my dick. "Inside" she said i look at her "are you sure?" i ask her she nodded and then kissed my again, i groaned/moaned when my dick slowly slid inside her tight hole "move slowly" she mumble and i did what i was told. After a few minutes i was pounding into her now and i know she was close cause i could feel her walls tightening. So i rubbed her clit fast and sped up my thrusts making her moan and moan and moan. Soon she held on to me tight and then came and i did too after. i pulled out and then laid down beside her "that was the hottest sex ever" i mumble i then felt Y/N cuddle to my side, "it's called making love babe" i smile and peck her lips "definitely making love" she then closed her eyes probably going to sleep. I feel like we forgot something....... but i really can't remember what it was. Hmm... eh whatever.

°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Here's your smut. It was awkward to write but yeah sorry if it's bad. Also I updated because it's a very special day for me today. It's my birthday!